2p America

(For Baby_Bear_Cub)
(Also broskis and dudettes if you could check out Hetalia-Saviour own Canada x Nation book you won't be disappointed!!))

"get out of my damn way matt that fatass is going to pay!!"

"Over my dead body" the Canadian 2p wouldn't let Allen or anyone for that matter even lay a finger on his precious Alfred. "Allen let's just go! Its not worth it" Mathew said to at least try to help prevent his dear twin from getting slaughtered. Allen stood firm though.. He was pissed. "You better watch it pork-chop.. The second you have you're guard down, you're DONE FOR" that alone was enough to trigger matt.. Matt tackled Allen and the two psychos went at it like lightning. Alfred and Mathew simply looked at each other with worry and slight annoyance.. "ENOUGH" their somewhat forgotten neighbor yelled from afar. "Mexico?!"

"I'm trying to sleep over here and you two idiotic buffoons keep fucking it up!! Mess up my sleep one more damn time and you both will have frozen burritos shoved so far up your asses you won't be able to sit for a fucking decade!"

The duo called it quits for now since you never EVER fuck with a pissed Mexico but Allen wasn't ready to let the grudge go just yet. Oh no.. In fact he wasn't ready to let go until he SLAUGHTERED ALFRED LIKE A DAMN BARN ANIMAL. Of course.. Matt instantly knew who could do such a horrendous act and decided if Alfred couldn't live then quiet little Mattie couldn't live either.. "YOU TOOK HIM AWAY FROM ME" Allen wept from the loss of his beloved. "You started this.. If only you chilled out and didn't bring my Alfred into this.. The only one you have to blame is yourself"