Chapter 17

Cold hands touched the back of Lucy's neck and the curve of her back, making her gasp and her eyes snap open. She squealed and tried to get away from the hands, turning to look up at the grinning Daniel, standing over her on his knees either side of his hips. The was an evil glow in his eyes as he winked down at her, "Mornin' Sweetcheeks." His Southern accent showing through.
"Why are you so cold?!" She groaned, wrapping the black sheets closer to her for warmth. He laughed and lay fully on top of her, "Went running. It's cold outside." He shrugged. Lucy looked down at his grey hoody discarded on the bedroom floor next to his sneakers, his lighter grey jogging bottom hanging dangerously low on his hips, showing off his torso. She pouted up at him, "So you decide to torture me with your cold hands?"
"Not torture, I think the term; Terrorise is better." He nodded and with that, he pulled the sheets down and lifted his T-shirt she was wearing, pressing his still freezing hands to her stomach, "Mawhahahahahahahahahahaaaaa!"
"OH MY GOD GET OFF, YOU'RE FREEZING!!!!!" Lucy screamed as his fingers began tickling her. She arched her back and wriggled around, laughing and trying to escape. Daniel grinned down at her, her hair falling over the pillows, shining and looking more golden against the black pillow cases, "There's no escape my love."
"Please! Stop!" Lucy laughed hard, her cheeks turning red.
"What do I get if I do?" He laughed back, not letting up at all.
"Anything! Just stop!"
Daniel paused his fingers, looking tempted, "When you say anything... you mean anything right?"
"Yes." Lucy, laughed and breathlessly rested her hands on his arms.
Daniel smirked and wriggled his eyebrows, "Hmmmm." He slowly bent down, not breaking eye contact, "I have plenty of things in mind."
"Oh really?" Lucy grinned as he brushed his lips against hers. He nodded and moved from her lips, tracing her jaw, neck and shoulder, "Oh yes." He tugged his shirt from her shoulder softly and nibbled the curve between her neck and shoulder, feeling her fingers dig into his arms and her back arch slightly. He smirked triumphantly and went back to her lips, "Do you really have to go back home tonight?"
Lucy nodded and mimicked his pout, kissing him, "I don't want to either, but I've gotta be in work early all week. Got a lot of stuff to straighten out, and I have a feeling I'll be given another assignment soon."
"Boo." Daniel huffed, wrapping his arms under her back and lifting her, holding her against him, "I'll be all lonely."
Lucy wrapped her arms around him and buried her face in his neck, "I know. I'll miss you too."
"I'll miss you more." He murmured back, his voice muffled into her shoulder.
"Oh I highly doubt that." Lucy grinned, lifted her head and cupping his face to look at him, brushing her fingers through his hair. He smiled contently, leaning into her touch and closing his eyes, "I'll never get tired of you doing this." He sighed, his smile growing wider. Lucy grinned and pecked his lips softly, giggling before she went to climb off of his lap. He groaned and tightened his arms, "Did I say you could leave?" He teased. Lucy rolled her eyes and rubbed his shoulders, "Fine, you don't want to join me for a shower?"
With that in mind, Daniel put his hands on her thighs and lifted her with him, "Now that's a sentence I love hearing from that pretty mouth of yours lil missy." He purred, his accent coming out again. Lucy giggled and kissed him as he carried her to the bathroom. He kicked the door shut behind them and Lucy slipped out of his hold, their bodies pressed together tightly. Daniel bit his lip, "Hmmmm, I like this." He smirked.
Lucy giggled and rose an eyebrow, "Oh you do, do you?"
"Oh I do." He murmured against her lips, his hands sliding down and squeezing her backside. Lucy giggled softly into their kiss before leaning back and shimming out of his arms, turning and purposefully putting some distance between them. Daniel watched as she slowly bent over, pushing her panties down her legs, throwing a knowing look over her shoulder with her eyes. Daniel swallowed, his eyes taking her in as she stood back up, and slowly peeled the T-shirt she borrowed off of her, showing off her bare back. Enjoying the little show she was putting on for him, he felt his track pants getting tighter and looked down, glancing back up at her, "You naughty girl. You woke up mini me."
Lucy smirked over her shoulder before walking backwards into the shower, "Then why don't you come join me and I can take care of that." She winked, starting the water. Daniel moaned, not taking his eyes off of her as he kicked his pants and boxers off before grabbing her by the hips and kissing her hard. Lucy moaned against his lips, one hand working into his hair while the other trailed down, slowly tracing her finger over his torso. Daniel groaned, tilting his head back as she kissed under his chin, around his jaw and worked her way down over his neck, his chest, his stomach, his waist, looking up at him. Daniel leant his hands against the wall to steady himself, unable to take his eyes off of his blonde beauty kneeling in front of him and timidly kissing the tip of his manhood. He moaned, closed his eyes and bit his lip again, reaching down to run his fingers through her hair as she slipped the head into her mouth. She sucked gently at first, looking up at him, seeing the the look of pleasure on his face as she worked her tongue. Taking this as a good sign, she sucked harder and leant closer, swallowing more of him. She heard him hiss between his teeth, his hips moving on their own as he pulled her hair softly. Lucy hummed, sucking harder and began moving her head back and forth, hallowing her cheeks. Daniel moaned louder and opened his eyes, watching her move, his manhood disappearing into her mouth and reappearing with her tongue swirling around the tip, "Oh Lucy." He breathed. Lucy moaned softly and leant back, using one hand to continue while the other reached for his balls. She watched with a triumphant smile as his jaw dropped open, "Oh wow... that's good."
"Yeah?" She whispered, still looking up at him.
He nodded, opening his eyes halfway again, "Yeah." He whispered back, breathless.
Lucy grinned and sucked at the tip again, her hands still working him, gaining another groan of pleasure as he thrust himself into her mouth, "Ah fuck!" He called as she shook her head quickly, before swallowing him all the way so her nose was pressed to his abdomen. He thrust faster, gripping the wall so his fingertips turned white before he pulled himself out and lifted her to her feet. He pinned her against the wall, the hot water streaming down their bodies and he lifted her and sunk himself into her. Lucy tilted her head up and groaned as he latched onto her breast again, sucking her nipple and thrusting himself deep into her. Deeper than before. Lucy dug her fingers into his shoulders as he picked up speed, "Oh yes!"
Daniel moved from her nipple to her neck, sucking on her sweet spot and going harder. He smirked against her skin, feeling her claw his back and hearing her pants, moans and breathless words in his ear, turning him on further. Lucy screwed her eyes shut as she felt a hot feeling build up, "Danny..." She groaned.
As if knowing, he pressed his lips to hers, "Cum baby." He purred, biting her lip. She gripped his shoulders tighter and moaned, "Oh god!" She cried out. Daniel moaned into her neck, pulling out quickly before he followed suit, washing it from the tiles, "Jesus, I love doing you in the shower." He panted, pulling her to his side and giving her a long kiss. Lucy smiled against his lips and drew back, pushing his wet hair from his forehead, "So do I." She giggled before grabbing the shower gel and squirting some at him, "But as much as we enjoy it..."
"I know, work." Daniel laughed, flicking water at her, "Hurry up, you've got just over an hour lil missy. Better get that nice lil ass of yours moving."

***

Lucy groaned and tilted her neck back, rubbing her shoulder, "Ow."
"You good?" Laurel smiled across the table. The two were on their lunch break in the practically empty staff room apart from a few people from editing. Lucy nodded, rollin her head forward again, "Yeah. I think I pulled something after carrying that pile up to editing." She mumbled.
Laurel patted her hand sympathetically, "Melissa made you carry them by yourself right?"
"Duh." Lucy laughed softly, leaving her shoulder alone, "She couldn't risk breaking a nail or not making her next fuck-session on time."
Laurel almost spat the water she was sipping but slapped a hand over her mouth, her shoulders shaking with covered laughter. Lucy smiled proudly to herself as Laurel calmed down, "You're so lucky she wasn't behind you."
Lucy laughed softly and glanced over her shoulder, "Is she?"
Laurel giggled softly, shaking her head, "If she were you'd be dead."
"True." Lucy nodded, turning to her and sitting back, "But seriously, who needs weights when you work for her? I'll be leaving here in a few weeks with bulging biceps."
"You'll be putting your boyfriend to shame. How's that going anyway huh? I haven't had any details for weeks! I'm dying here!!!"
Lucy giggled softly, "We're great. I actually stayed at his place for a few days."
"Ohhh." Laurel wriggled her eyebrows, "Things get steamy? You've got that kind of glow around you."
"Glow? I thought that was for pregnancy." She rose an eyebrow.
Laurel shrugged and picked up her mug, "There's an after-sex one too honey. And you have it."
Lucy blushed and shushed her, "Don't say it so loud!"
"Why not? Everyone has sex for crying out loud. Don't get so shy about it."
Lucy grumbled softly, fighting a smile, "Yeah well, shut up."
Laurel smirked, "Is he good?"
"Laurel!!!" Lucy covered her brightening face as her friend laughed hard over her mug.

Daniel walked slowly down the street, hands in his pockets and hood up. He looked to the building he wanted and checked the clock on his phone, 'She should be finishing soon.' He thought, leaning against a parking meter. Even after spending 3 days with her, he still missed her. At that he smiled, 'God, I'm completely wrapped around her finger.' He began grinning as he stared at the glass front. It wasn't long before he saw the head of shiny blonde hair he had been waiting to see. The only thing was, she looked the most angriest he'd ever seen her. Daniel gulped slightly as she turned to the doors and stormed out, a deep frown on her face. He ran after her, "Luce!"
Lucy whirled around, her frown still in place, "What? Oh, hi Honey." She sighed. Daniel held his hands up and smiled nervously, "Hey, you're not gonna kill me are you?"
"No." Lucy sighed before sending a death glare to her building, "It's Melissa I want to brutally murder." She growled softly. Daniel let out a low whistle and wrapped his arms around her, "If you didn't look so scary when you're angry, the growl would've turned me on."
Lucy grumbled as she rested her head on his chest, "God, I hate her. Really really really really really really hate her. Loath her. Despise her. Detest her. Resent her."
Daniel petted her hair softly, "What'd she do now?"
"What didn't she do? That's the better question." Came her reply from his shirt. Daniel smiled slightly amused by her before he held her shoulders, "Wanna get a drink?"
"I want to punch her but yes please." She nodded.
"Damn, you really are pissed if you want to punch someone." Daniel let out a small, low whistle.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
"Well, you're sweet, and gentle. Hearing you say you want to brutally murder or punch someone is kind of surprising." He laughed slightly before an idea struck him, "You know... if you're that angry, drinks won't help. But maybe something will."
"What?" Lucy sighed, pushing her hair from her face to look at him. He grinned back, "Do you have workout gear?"
"At home."
"Cool, c'mon." He hailed a cab, "You didn't drive right?"
"No."
"Perfect get in."
"Why?" Lucy frowned as he lead her to the cab and opened the door, ushering her inside.
"You'll see." Daniel smiled back before turning to the driver and telling him Lucy's address.

A/N: Ok, another chapter done. Thank. God. I've been swamped this week! Ugh. Sleep. Need. Help. Bring... food..... bleh x.X