Issue #1: An Ordinary Night in Gotham

Quick Thingy: The secondary power is the ability to faze through walls, three more than anti-gravity with 11 votes. And thanks to DiscipulosChristi for the idea with Deadshot.
(H/N)=Hero Name
Your POV

"And those are the reasons why I want someone to put me out of my misery and to shoot me in the head, preferably with an explosive bullet from a sniper rifle from the building directly across from city hall." Mayor Hill said during his speech. Oh wait, no I think that's what I imagined he said. Let me figure out what he's actually saying. "Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah Blah, Kill Me. Especially Since I'm Secretly Backed By Black Mask's Criminal Empire."

"Well Alright Then, Mr. Mayor. Whatever you say." I said as I aimed my rifle at him. I have to say, I've been off my game recently, not gonna lie. First my Adoptive dad gets taken to jail before disappearing off the face of the earth a few months ago, leaving me to take care of my sister Zoe, and then my best friend, Jason Todd, The Red Hood gets sent into a coma by The Joker, the same guy that killed him as a kid (long story). I haven't heard from my other friend, Artemis since either, and shooting The Flash in the leg didn't do me any favors either. Yeah, things aren't going to well for (Y,N) but I think it's all gonna turn around. I readied my sniper with the custom red marker of my skull logo so it was on his forehead.

"Whatcha doing?"

"Trying to assassinate the corrupt mayor." I said. I froze when I heard the voice.

"Did you really think you were gonna get away with that?" Batgirl asked me.

"You know what, I really did. As a matter of fact, I still do." I said as I went through the roof of the building and to the floor below. Coincidentally I was in front of a window. Still a decent sho-

I was cut off by someone pulling me down to the floor by the hair. I looked up to see a large bat shaped figure. Oh shit.

"Okay, I know how this looks. But hear me out: we're on the same side and you need me to kill that guy." I said as I got back up to my feet.

"I can't let you do that, (L,N)." Batman told me.

"Oh come on! You know this guy deserves to die!"

"Maybe so, but not like this. Killing people is a line we don't cross-"

"Upbupbup! It's a line you and your rodent family don't cross. Meanwhile The Black Sheep- or... Black Bat... of your family and I disagree. So why don't you do me a favor and-" I shot an explosive bullet from my wrist cannon at him. "Stay down." I turned around to be met with a staff to the head. "Ow... fucking kid." I said as I got up and threw a punch at Robin. He side stepped it but didn't expect me to grab his staff. I hit a combo on him with his own staff starting from his leg, hitting him in his ribs a few times and ending with his temple before kicking him down. I saw a grappling hook latch onto the wall next to me and I turned around to have Batman smash his knee into my face before we both flew through the window. I looked down and let out a chorus of "OH SHIT"s before I elbowed Batman in midair and tried to aim myself to land into the dumpster I saw. I landed, definitely with a crushed rib before slowly getting out of the dumpster.

"Need a hand?" Batgirl asked me.

"If I say yes you're going to palm strike me in the face." I said as I swatted her hand away. I got out of the dumpster and did a "bring it on" motion. "C'mon. I took out the Bat and the Bird. Let's just hurry up and finish this so I can go back to shooting Hill." I told her.

"I'm not gonna fight you. I just want to talk." She said.

"I don't believe you."

"Just listen for a minute. Batman doesn't want to fight you either. He see's potential in you, you shot The Flash while he was running. But that's the problem. You can't just shoot who you decide deserves to live-"

"Can't? Pretty sure-"

"I said listen. Not talk. Anyway, you have to let the jury decide who is and isn't guilty. So can you please give up the guns? And let Batman teach you how to be an actual hero and not just a mercenary."

"...Sorry but no dice. I'm not gonna compromise my beliefs to join a group of brooding vigilantes full of people I don't like with the exception of two." I said.

"You should've listened to Batgirl." I heard another voice say.

"OKAY! QUESTIONS! 1: HOW DID YOU SURVIVE BEING SHOT POINT BLANK WITH AN EXPLOSIVE BULLET AND 2: HOW DID YOU SURVIVE FALLING TO YOUR DEATH FROM THE TOP OF A BUILDING!?" I said as I readied myself to take him out. Wait I think I already know the answer-

"I'm Batman!" He said as he tackled me. I was able to roll through and shoot him in the stomach while pushing him into a wall. I tried to punch him, but he dodged. But I was one step ahead as my fist went through the wall.

"Haha! I outsmarted the world's greatest dete-" I was cut off by him slamming my face into the wall.

"You talk too much." He said as he got out a pair of bat cuffs. Before he could put them on me, an icicle went through his shoulder.

"Well, didn't expect Captain Cold to save my life out of all people, but I'll take it." I said still on the floor.

"Oi! Wrong Captain!" An Australian voice said from behind me. I looked over to see Batgirl getting ready to fight someone off before a... boomerang? went passed her only to turn around and planted itself in her shoulder blade.

"This is actually a lot more unexpected." I said as I got up. I looked back over to Batman who was actually geTTING UP!?

"You're... not... going anywh-" he was cut off by a mallet smashing him in the face.

"Sorry, Bats, but you ain't gettin' this one." Harley Quinn said. She observed the icicle in his shoulder. "Jeez, Frosty! I know you like giving guys the cold shoulder but this is ridiculous!" She said. Killer Frost groaned.

"Well, this was a surprising turn of events." I said clapping my hands together. "But anyway, it seems the press conference was evacuated after Batman and I smashed through a window so if you don't mind, I'll be on my way. Dr. Quinzel. Cap'n... 'Frosty'." I began to turn around into a gun pointed directly in my face.

"Sorry handsome, but this wasn't a rescue mission. You're comin' with us." Harley told me.

"Okay, here's my problem with that..." I said before I fazed through the wall behind me. When I turned around, my eyes widened. It was like I was seeing a ghost. Because I was. I saw a wrist cannon pointed at my face in between my eyes.

"I'm sorry (Y,N), but you're coming with us, whether you like it or not. So put your hands in the air." Deadshot, my adoptive father, said.