Issue #50: Wrath of Bane Part 3: Outlaws

"Say your prayers, kid!" The joker goon told me as he was about to shoot me. Before he could shoot the gun, someone broke a chair over his head. After the thug fell over I saw Tim about to collapse holding the legs that remained from the chair. I quickly got up and grabbed him.

"Come on, dickhead. We've gotta get you out of here." I told him.

"protect...steph...and-"

"I'm gonna stop you right there. I don't think Orphan is gonna need me to protect her ever and neither of those two have been pistol whipped and stabbed for the last half an hour." I said shooting batarangs over Tim's shoulder at various henchmen as I dragged him out of the smoke. As I got out of the smoke I placed him by a box and looked back to see Steph and Cass still cleaning house. "I'd say don't move but I'm pretty sure if you move again you're gonna pass ou-" I began to say before I heard a bird cry and felt something land in my hair, digging their claws into my scalp. As I tried to get it off a fist suddenly punched me in the face dropping me. I started to get up before Bird kicked me in the face. He picked me up and I immediately punched him in the face. His falcon flew towards me again but I shot a net around it, dropping it. Bird grabbed me and drove me into a support beam before pulling out a knife. I grabbed him by his dumb frilly shirt and pulled him into the support beam face first.

"You're gonna need to hit a lot harder than that to beat me." I said. Bird chuckled before blowing blood out of his broken nose.

"I don't need to hit ya harder... he's gonna hit ya harder anyway." Bird said pointing behind me. I looked over and saw a big hairy guy in a green tank top and camo pants charging at me.

"Oh sh-" I began to say before I got clotheslined. Somehow he managed to wrap his arm around my neck and drag me along before throwing me straight into a wall. I stumbled forward into a powerslam to the ground. In the excruciating pain I was more angry than hurt at the fact I was getting bullied by a C rate henchman. I growled in anger and as he picked me up I pounded on my armor underneath my T-shirt. After I did I let out an electric shock that zapped the guy. I kipped up and stared the guy in the face as he looked at me angrily before a boot hit him in the face, dropping him.

"Are you Okay?" Steph asked me.

"I've been through way worse."

"When the hell did Trogg get here?"

"Is that is name?" I asked. "I think the more important question is what happened to-"

"Bane." Me and Steph looked over to where Cass was pointing and saw Bane standing at with Bird by a van which was being loaded with money and weapons.

"Do not leave until I am finished here." Bane then looked over at us and slowly started walking over. Menacingly. One of the goons Cass knocked out slowly reached for Bane's help and Bane stepped on his head, crushing it.

"oh god..." Steph muttered. Her voice was shaky and she was obviously scared.

"It's one man. We can easily take him." I told her.

"B-Bane isn't a man... he's a monster."

"You niñas have cost me much tonight. This debt you owe me will not go unpaid for." Bane said. "You must either be brave or stupid."

"Did he just call me a girl!?" I asked offended before narrowing my eyes. "I have a plan, but you guys might not like it." I said.

"What is it?" Steph asked before I flipped off Bane. "ARE YOU INSANE!?" She shouted.

"I see you are stupid!" Bane said before smacking a button on his glove, causing venom to start moving through his tubes. He began to charge at us. I grabbed Bird's knife from earlier knowing I had a clear shot at Bane's tubes. If I could jus-