Merry Christmas (I Don't Want to Fight Tonight) (Killer Frost Christmas Special)

"FREEZE!"

"...Poor choice of words, in all honesty." I said as ice began to spread from underneath my feet. The cops started to scream in fear as they were all frozen. "Merry Christmas, you get to live... possibly with frostbite and amputated fingers, but still, it's better than death." I said as I walked over to the thing I broke into this place for. Honestly, getting back to basics and escaping that League was the best thing I ever did. Pretty sure Canary's still holding a grudge but whatever. I went to grab the stupid thing I came here for, which, in all honesty I didn't even know why I was here for in the first place, before I saw a red and yellow... flash go by me and suddenly handcuffs were around me. "You know I'm not really in the mood for this-" I said turning around before noticing it was just some chick and not actually The Flash.

"And I really didn't want to have to spend my Christmas hunting baddies but here we are." The girl said.

"You picked a real shitty night to start playing dress up and trying to be someone else."

"I'm not trying to be anyone except me: Jessie Quick."

"Wait, is your first name actually Jessie? What did it take you two seconds to come up with that? Was 'Jessie Fast' already taken?" I asked annoyed. Again, wasn't in the mood tonight.

"Shut up! It doesn't matter what my name is now that you're stuck in those power cancelling handcuffs." She said.

"Whoever came up with those is a prick." I said sternly. Then a second flash showed up, except I knew this one... Kid Flash.

"Jessie, you-"

"I'm kinda in the middle of something here!"

"Yeah, I know but you took the wrong handcuffs!"

"I- ...What?" Jessie gulped before I looked at my hands and the handcuffs slowly froze before I broke them off.

"Neat." I said before shooting ice blasts at both of them.

. . .

"Finally! Those guards did not want to cooperate. But it looks like it's shaping up to be the Purrfect Christmas for me." Catwoman said as she admired her Newley obtained item.

"Ever meet a girl named- actually, never mind." I said as I shot a grappling hook and took the object from her grasp.

"What the- who the hell are you and who do you think you are trying to steal from me!?" She asked angrily.

"I think I'm the only guy to outsmart the entirety of the Justice League and the greatest marksman to ever live. You can just call me (H/N) though. I really don't wanna do this but trust me when I say I need this a lot more than you do." I said.

"Oh, really? Well, that's a shame-" She said before she quickly wrapped her whip around my wrist. "Because you're not gonna get it." She said through gritted teeth. She pulled me off the roof top I was on and down to her level before kicking my jaw. I went flying backwards as Catwoman caught the object. "Sorry not sorry. But that could've ended a lot worse for you." She said before something rolled past her and took the object for themselves. A guy who looked like he was in a brown sack unfolded himself and grinned.

"Quick question: when's the last time you've showered? You reek like cat food." He said.

"What the- now who the hell is this guy!?" Catwoman shouted.

"Who, me? I'm Ragdoll!" The guy in the sack said.

"Ragdoll? That sounds like an underrated super villain name if I've ever heard one. But still, I gotta get that." I said before shooting my wrist cannons at him. He kept contorting his body in weird ways which honestly started to freak me out. He then closed his eyes and stuck out his tongue before Catwoman ran past him and made a run for it with the thing now on her hand.