Issue #4: Planet of the Apes Part 2: Monkey Business

Your POV

"Are you sure that you don't want to put me with (Y,N) instead?" Deadshot asked Flag over his headpiece. I rolled my eyes. Flag told him something before Deadshot said "Fine." He looked to us. "Alright, listen up. Flag says that we're splitting up. Boomerang: You and I are going to try and take out the main threats from a distance. Quinn: You're going to destroy the weaponry they have right now, Croc is going to be your security. Dent: You're destroying their supplies as in food and water and their ties with whoever Deathstroke got the guns from. (Y,N) is going to be your security. Diablo: You're on cleaner duty with Frost, Enchantress, Katana, and Flag. That means you burn any and every chimp you see after we fire the first shot."

"This is gonna be fun!" Duela said with a giant Joker grin on her face. I could see explosions in her eyes.

Killer Frost POV

"Wouldn't it be better if (Y,N) was on the field? Y'know, I'm pretty sure shooting Flash equals he can kill every one of those Society goons in the blink of an eye." I said to Flag.

"We have enough people in the middle of it all. Plus, Duela is a loose cannon. Even more of a psycho than Harley. If she doesn't have someone watching her back either she's gonna kill her self, get killed by a member of The Society, or do something stupid to get us all killed."

"Yet you still trust the lunatic with explosives? Fool." Enchantress said.

"Again, that's why (L,N) is there." Flag said. "Alright, Squad, we're coming up on Gorilla City. Everyone get ready." He added.

Your POV

Duela and I sneaked through Gorilla City. We were given a map on a tablet of where to go. It didn't take long until we came across Grodd giving a speech to his monkey army. I saw all the others getting into their positions. I decided I wanted to here what Grodd was saying.

"That is why, my monkey brethren, is why Bedtime for Bonzo is the greatest movie in the entire world. That is if you don't include Curious George. King Kong was pretty good, too. I didn't like the ending th-"

"What are you doing?" Duela asked me.

"Oh. It's just a thing I do where if someone either says something really boring or if I don't like them, I start imagining they're saying something a lot more interesting and funny and sometimes I say it out loud. It's crazy, I know." I said.

"Oooo! Can I try?"

"Sure."

"Every night before I go to bed, I suck a banana like it's a dick until I accidentally suck the banana in and start choking on it." Duela said.

"Haha, that's good! My turn! We should have a national holiday where everyone dresses like Donkey Kong and attacks anyone named Mario." Duela started laughing maniacally.

"I got one! I got one!" Duela said. "OMG! GUYS! GORILLAZ ARE THE BEST BAND IN THE WHOLE WORLD AND IF YOU DISAGREE I SWEAR I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF!" I started cracking up and had to wipe a tear from my eye.

"Wait, I think that one was actually a throw to The Society. We should shut up for this part." I told her regaining control. That's when from behind a flag, Bane, Captain Cold, Hyena, Cheetah, Captain Nazi, Vertigo, Poison Ivy, Deathstroke, Scarecrow, and Reverse Flash came out. "Holy shit! That's actually a stacked lineup!" I said.

"I don't think that's all of 'em." Duela said. Her eyes were huge from when she saw them. "We should probably go blow up their stuff." She added. I nodded and we began to run off.

Harley Quinn POV

"This sucks! Why can't I be out there blowing people's brains out!?" I said as I sat on Croc's shoulders.