Issue 23: Assault on Arkham Part 15: Escape From Arkham Part 2

Your POV

I socked Batman in the jaw before he could even touch me. I pulled out a knife to stab him but he grabbed both my arms.

"This is over!" He said.

"No, not nearly." I said before head butting him and I threw something behind him. He looked back and watched it and I tried to attack him but he side stepped and I flew clean over him. He started walking towards me when the batarang stabbed him in the chest before exploding.

"You should watch your toolbox better when you fight." I said showing off the remaining two batarangs in my possession. I walked over to free Livewire and Caitlin. As I was about to untie the net someone grabbed me by my jacket.

"You're really annoying, you know that?" I told Supergirl. She looked at me and I think used her X-ray vision.

"And you're cute." She said.

"Wait, what?" I said. She turned pink with embarrassment.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh-" Is all she said before she DROPPED ME! I'M TIRED OF PEOPLE TRYING TO KILL ME BY DROPPING ME INTO THIS PIT! Once more Bizarro saved my ass and brought me to the surface.

"Thanks Bizarro." I said as he placed me down on the surface.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry I don't know what-"

"Bizarro, beat up Supergirl." I ordered Bizarro.

"SUPERMAN GIRL ALMOST KILL GHOST MAN!" He shouted at her before punching her through the roof of Arkham. I cut open Caitlin and Livewire's net.

"Well there goes the Squad's ticket out of here." Caitlin said. "We can still leave, though, right?"

"Can't you just make another bridge?" Livewire asked.

"I was only able to get enough power to make the bridge and keep it up after sucking the life force out of Superman, who gets it from the sun. Either get me another Kryptonian or we're screwed." Caitlin explained.

"Can't you suck out the brooding force out of bats?" I said.

"Nope." Caitlin sighed.

"Wait a second..." Livewire looked at Batman. She walked over to him and pulled something off his bat belt. She pressed a button and a cable shot out both directions. "Knew it."

"What the hell?"

"Line Launcher. For when the grappling hook isn't good enough." I said. "He doesn't happen to have a bat megaphone on him does he?"

"I'm sure people will hear your screams of pain all the way in Star City." A familiar voice said.

"I've got BatBitch." Livewire said as she shot lightning at Batgirl. I knew the brat was gonna show up after her so I readied myself for Robin to run out of the shadows. I easily judo threw him over the edge and he grabbed onto the line with one hand. He jumped up onto the line before springing off of it and throwing a wing ding into my wrist cannon. I heard it beeping and looked at him.

"You lucky sonuva-" I was cut off by the wing ding blowing up. I threw my wrist cannon to the side and pulled out a knife.

"Never fight a swordsman in hand to hand combat." He said smugly. God I hate him.

"Usually I wouldn't, but when the swordsman isn't allowed to kill..." I said as I swung my knife at him.

Harley POV

"Alright, simpletons, it's time to get those bombs out of your heads!" Riddler said. "Grab a chair and put them in a circle."

"So how you planning to get this out?" Duela asked.