Issue #15: Assault on Arkham Part 7: Return to Arkham Part 5

Your POV

"Alright, does everyone understand the plan?" Deadshot asked us as we were all in an ambulance except Croc. We were driving through Gotham when Harley stopped us at a costume store.

"OOOOOOOOOOOO! HEREHEREHERE!" Harley said. We stopped and Harley jumped out the back. We drove a good distance away. We started watching surveillance on a camera tucked away in Harley's jacket.

"This is really risky. I don't like it." Duela said.

Before I could say anything we heard glass shatter. Alarms went off as Harley started tearing up the costumes. She looked over at a costume that looked like her old harlequin outfit. "OH FOR THE LOVE OF!" She shouted before ripping it to shreds. She found some sort of hard drive and put it in her pocket. After she did, she was thrown against a wall. "HEY!"

"Uh oh." Boomerang said. I realized who was there and I started shouting "SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM!"

"Where is it, Harley!?" Batman shouted.

"I'm gonna level with you B-Man, I usually have no idea what you're talking about, but I REALLY don't know what you're talking about now!" Harley said.

"The bomb! Where is it!?"

"What bomb?" All of us said in unison.

"I know Luthor supplied Joker with a dirty bomb! He has it hidden in Gotham and it can kill half the population on radiation alone! Tell me where it is!"

"Joker has a dirty bomb? Anyone else getting the chills?" Caitlin asked. There was a short silence.

"...Ice Puns? Really?" Boomerang said.

"Hey, Bat-Brain, I'm not sure if you noticed but I've been missing for the past couple of months! The only thing I know about Joker is apparently you busted him and sent him to Arkham and even then, someone only recently told me that!" Harley said. He tapped the side of his cowl and his eyes turned blue. After a few seconds he said. "You're telling the truth but you're still going to Arkham." He said slapping some cuffs on her. After he did Deadshot left the ambulance with a duffle bag. "And after I find the bomb, we're going to have a little chat about (Y,N) (L,N)." My eyes widened.

"That doesn't sound good." Duela said.

"OKAY! MOVING ON!" I said as I got in the driver seat.

"Hey! Who said you were drivin'!?" Boomerang said.

"Whatever! You can drive! Let's just get out of bat-distance!" I said. "Hey, Duela. Aren't you supposed to be... y'know?" I asked her. She was still in her normal costume instead of a psychiatrist costume. She still didn't have white skin which was great for the mission. I think the question was if she could be sane for a few minutes.

"Oh yeah." She said. After she did she undid the button on her top and threw it to the side. Caitlyn was stunned and looked two seconds away from murdering Duela. Boomerang stopped to look back but I blocked his eyes keeping the view to myself. Then he blocked my eyes and moved my hand and soon it turned into a slap fight until Duela put a shirt on and a lab coat over it. Boomerang and I shared a laugh and a high five at the whole thing. Cait didn't look too happy though.

Harley POV

"What took ya so long?" I asked Deadshot as he took the cop corpse out of the car.

"I needed to make sure the bat was out of the area." He said before dragging the body into the woods. He came back with the cop's outfit on and his other costume in the duffle bag he had. He threw it in the back with me before driving off. We showed up to home sweet home... I mean, Arkham Asylum. Deadshot pushed me up to the gates. Not sure why he chose being a gun for hire when he's a hell of an actor. It was almost like he actually hates me. We walked into Arkham and I stuck my tongue out at a security camera. We walked up to the front desk.

"Great, I was on my lunch break and now I have to deal with this crazy?" The guard said. I laughed.

"Did you say crazy?" I said as I pressed my forehead against the glass.

"How about I just throw her in her old cell for now? I'm sure she's been here enough to have a reserved room." Deadshot asked.

"Ha! Are you kidding? I have to do a shit ton of paperwork before I can even let you in!" The guard said as he got on his computer. Deadshot looked at me.

"We have ten minutes to get that hard drive in before everyone else is in big trouble." Deadshot told me.

Uh oh.

Duela POV

"Alright, Duela. You're on your own until we get in. We'll see you in the sewer systems." (Y,N) said as he closed the doors of the ambulance. I got to the front of it and started to drive off. I looked in the car mirror and actually saw myself. This is what I'd look like if I actually tried to be normal. With normal skin, fake glasses and a lab coat I seemed like a completely different person. I seemed happier too. I even looked like I was actually pretty and not just some twisted view of pretty. I drove to Arkham Asylum before sneaking my way to the back. I saw two psychiatrists walk by one all by herself. I grinned as I waited for her to get a safe distance away from the other two doctors before choking her out with a hand over her mouth. I took her key card and hid her body before walking into the Asylum. I swiped my ID card on my nametag to get in. But when I did, the gates didn't open.

"Says here 'File Not Found'." The guy at the desk said.

Uh oh.

Your POV

"Alright, Duela. You're on your own until we get in. We'll see you in the sewer systems." I told her as Boomerang and I rolled Frost, who was in a body bag, out of the ambulance.

"Come on, Shiela. Look alive. Or I guess not. heh heh!" Boomerang said laughing at his own joke.

"Are you proud of yourself, dumbass?" Caitlyn said. We arrived to the back of The Gotham Morgue. This place was huge. Boomerang and I were dressed as EMTs. We walked in.

"Where should we dump her?" Boomerang asked.

"Run it through the X-Ray machine." The guy said. We dropped her onto the machine as it scanned her.

"Yep. Can't get deader than that. This one's ice cold." One of the other guys said.

"Hey, buddy. We didn't get any word of a new body coming in." Someone else said. All of the sudden the guards turned to us.

Uh oh.