01| SUPERHERO DUTIES

R E Q U E S T E D
nah

P R O M P T
you get worried about peter leaving school for his 'superhero duties'

W A R N I N G S
fluffy peter

"C'mon Peter, we're going to be late for Spanish!" You exclaim, as you try to pull Peter back to the direction of the classroom

"C'mon Peter, we're going to be late for Spanish!" You exclaim, as you try to pull Peter back to the direction of the classroom. "You know that Mrs. Fernandez get's wicked when we're late."

Peter huffs as he tries to shug your arm off of his. "Y/N, it's my job. This is my chance to prove myself."

You drop your hand to your side as you pull a grim face. "But, Peter, we have a Spanish quiz. This can wait 'till after, okay?" You reason.

He looks away from you, before you continue. "You have to start pulling yourself back someday, Peter. You're going to get hurt and I really don't want to see you be put through that."

You try to pull his gaze back to you, leaning into his line of vision. You're trying to reason with him, lately it's been getting really crazy with him and his need to 'stop the flying dude'.

Peter then finally looks back to you, noticing your saddened gaze. He then takes your free hand into his. "I'm sorry that I'm making you worry, but I don't want anyone getting hurt because I stood out of the way," He starts, before letting out a shaky breath, looking towards the ground below us. "I mean, no matter how many times I try to tell Mr. Stark about this bad guy, he totally blows me off."

"He's just trying to protect you, Peter. I know he cares about you," You reason, putting your other hand to the side of his face, cupping his cheek. At this action, Peter slightly leans into your touch.

"But if I don't stop him now, he could be doing things much more worst than smuggling. I got to stop him whilst he's ahead." Peter admits, looking back up at your worried eyes.

He then drops his textbook on the ground beside the both of you, before pulling your arm towards his to meet his body in a tight embrace. Peter wraps both his arms securely around your waist and tilts his head down to your neck, lips meeting the skin of your shoulder.

Your face heats up to what you assume is the colour of a tomato before slowly drawing your arms around his neck, burying your face into his firm chest.

Wow, he really does smell good. What body soap does he use?

You quickly shake those thoughts from your head before leaning back to look up to Peter. "You just have to promise that you won't get hurt. Please, Pete?"

He looks down to you before quickly pecking your forehead with a quick kiss before leaning into you once more. "I always am, Y/N. Don't worry so much."

"Well now you got me twice as worried as I did before our Spanish Quiz, I got another reason to be anxious," you chuckle before unwrapping your arms and take a step back from Peter. "Now, I really have to go, Fernandez is going to have my head."

Peter let's out laugh before slowly walking backwards towards the exit. "Now, don't go making me worry about you, Y/N."

You laugh in reply. "Well, always good to have motivation, now is it, Parker?"

He gives a small smirk, before opening the doors. "You're always my motivation, Y/N" He says as, looking back at you before quickly exiting the school and make his way to the villain.

You blush as you turn back around to jog to your next class, making a silent prayer for Peter, as well as yourself, as you were scolded for being 5 minutes late from your crazy old Spanish teacher.

At least Peter will usually be in detention after school along with you. Maybe even Michelle.

a/n
i'm sorry this was so short bUT
HOW'D Y'ALL LIKE IT?
i hope it was okay/good enough to fulfil your daily peter parker needs.
I just saw homecoming with my best guy friend (whom im not totally crushing on, shut up) and I legit cannot get the movie out of my head, IT WAS SO GOOD PLUS BBY TOM WAS AMAZING, so I wrote this little scene just for the hell of it:)