32| TRICK OR TREAT?

OCTOBER CHALLENGE – DAY ELEVEN
TRICK OR TREATING

❀❀❀

"No way, you're wearing that!" Peter laughed, as you stepped out of the bathroom to get changed into your costume

"What?" You questioned, as you adjusted your helmet and shield. "You wouldn't let me wear your superhero suit, so I made my own. Now you've got competition."

Peter laughed again, clutching his stomach. "But, you could have chosen anyone, and you chose Captain America? You know my beef with him!"

"Exactly my point, ever since Germany happened, I've always wanted to do this! Come on, Pete! It's funny!" You giggled, as you struck a pose with the shield covering your face as you flexed in your makeshift leather suit.

"This is too good," Peter replied, as he reached into his back pocket to fish out his phone. "We need to get a picture of this."

You quickly straightened up and rushed towards him. "No! You have to get into your costume first!"

Peter cocked an eyebrow as he lowered his phone. "What costume..."

You rushed off into your bedroom and pulled out the bag from your closet and unzipped it, revealing the cotton red and gold material, and the plastic mask, before running back off to Peter in the hallway.

Peter glanced down to the items in your hands and immediately shook his head. "No, no, no! I'm not dressing up as him!"

"Pete... it totally goes with my costume!" You pleaded, holding the items out for him to grab.
"If you loved me, you'd wear this costume, no questions asked."

Peter looked into you eyes as he let out a sigh, and leaned forward, pressing a kiss to you forehead and grabbing the items from your hands. "Fine, only because I love you."

You cheered as he slugged towards the bathroom and shut the door behind him. "You won't regret this, Peter!"

"Probably!" He yelled in reply, his voice muffled from the costume he was slipping on, as he shook his head. "I hope no one see this."

"There's no way I'm going out trick or treating when it's this cold out." Peter shivered, clutching his pillowcase as the both of you exited onto the streets of Queens. "All this for candy?"

You let out an exasperated sigh as you turned towards him. "Stop complaining, will you. It'll be fun!"

"But what if Mr. Stark finds out that I'm, dressed as him?" He exclaimed, as he shifted his Iron Mask on his face, his eyes peaking through the eyes of the mask.

"Then he'll be totally flattered, I'm sure of it." You replied, as the both of you made your way down the street, towards the neighbourhoods who gave out the best candy.

"Hopefully," He answered, as he tugged at your hand as they were both intertwined. "At least no one will know it's me."

"Hey! It's Penis Parker!" A voice laughed from ahead of you, which made you and Peter both snap your heads into the direction. Flash Thompson and his crew were strolling towards the pair of you, all of them dressed in their Halloween getups.

You stifled a laugh as you noticed Flash wearing a bright red and blue costume, along with a masked clad face. "I see you're dressed as your admirer, Peter."

"I could say the same thing for you Flash," You laughed, as you looked up at Peter and saw an amused crinkle in his eyes, which meant he was smiling.

"At least I talked to Spider-Man, you've probably never been in the same room as Iron Man." Flash replied, casting a look at Peter.

Peter sighed as he clutched his pillowcase. "Well, it is the Stark Internship, why wouldn't I have met the guy if I was in it?"

"And, you didn't even talk to Spider-Man! He took your car at homecoming without saying a word to you!" You snarked, a smirk casting over your face.

Flash grumbled as he and his gang trudged off, muttering at the both of you and Peter. You both laughed at each other before turning towards the rows of houses.

"Well, now that that's over with," Peter began, smiling down at you. "Do you want to get this party started?"

"Now that's the spirit, Parker!" You exclaimed, racing past him to get up the staircase and and press the doorbell, awaiting the owners and their candy to give out.

"Oh my god, I don't ever want to look at a piece of candy ever again," you groaned, rolling over the couch as your gaze settled on the table of wrappers in front of you and Peter. "Oh! Kit-Kat!"

"Hey! That's my Kit-Kat!" Peter complained, his face crumbling into a frown as you ripped open the wrapping.

You sighed as you bent the candy bar and giving the half to him, shoving the other half into your mouth as you chomped on the crunchy chocolate.

"That was probably the best trick-or-treating I've ever done," You began, glancing beside you at Peter, who's Iron Man mask was resting half on his head, still clad in the rest of his puffy suit. "Wouldn't you agree?"

Peter nodded. "Definitely one of mine too, babe. I guess you could say I'm glad you dragged me along."

You smirked as you snuggled your back into his chest, your arms folding around the blanket that surrounded you both. "You're welcome."

The both of you stayed like that for the rest of Halloween night, stomach aches from eating too much candy, watching old Halloween movies and snuggling, like every Halloween should be like.

a/n;
hey everyone! I hope you guys enjoyed this one! today's question; are you going trick-or treating this year?
sadly, I don't think I will, even though I love it so much, so I'll probably just buy some candy and head to my friends house like we always do!