35| TONY'S HALLOWEEN PARTY

OCTOBER CHALLENGE – DAY FOURTEEN
HALLOWEEN PARTY

❀❀❀

Tonight was Tony Stark's annual Halloween Party, which he threw at the big Avengers Tower in the middle of Manhattan

Tonight was Tony Stark's annual Halloween Party, which he threw at the big Avengers Tower in the middle of Manhattan. It would be your first time attending since you have joined the team, so you were pretty nervous to say the least.

You knew the team, of course, but it was the first time all of you would be properly getting together, just having fun for once instead of always being on missions and meetings all the time. It wasn't something you were used to, at all really, being invited to a big party, especially a Halloween party, since you were never invited to the ones in your grade. So, you really had no expectations whatsoever.

"Are you excited? For tonight, I mean." Peter questioned, as you walked home from school with him, seeing as you didn't need to catch the subway right away since you'd be going out later.

You shrugged your shoulders, as your feet kicked the rocks on the ground in front of you as a distraction. "I suppose, I don't know really. It's my first real party."

"Don't worry, they're usually really fun, if not wild," He replied, as clutched the straps of his backpack and waved his hands towards you. "Well, you've met Tony? You know how, uh, excessive he can be."

You laughed in reply, glancing at the boy beside you as he grinned back and bit his lip playfully, almost enough to make a girl swoon. As much as you wouldn't admit, the major reason you were attending tonight was just to spend more time with Peter, even though the both of you hung out every second of the day.

Recently, you found yourself being drawn to his direction, always casting looks at him to see if he was looking back, walking to classes together, eating lunch together, like you couldn't get enough. It seems every time he entered the room, your heart would swell and would increase and beat abnormally. I guess that's what you call being in love.

"True enough, but who can blame the guy, it's who he is." You answered. "Let's just hope no one gets blackout drunk or something, I've heard it can happen at these parties."

"Yea," Peter laughed, as it echoed through the street. "That happened last year. Who knew that Iron Man can't handle his liquor?"

The both of you giggled all the way to your apartment, where Peter would be dropping you off. You walked up the staircase and pressed the small button that alerted the front desk.

"Hi, Norman! It's me." You said, speaking into the little speaker.

"Welcome back, Y/N!" Norman, the doorman replied, as the loud buzzer sounded and the click of the lock opened up the door ahead of you.

You turned back to Peter, who was standing behind you with a sweet smile on his face, as per usual.

"Thank you for walking me home, Peter," You added, pushing a stray hair that had fallen into your eyes behind your ear, looking up to the boys brown eyes.