44| NOT THE ONLY SUPERHERO

R E Q U E S T E D
yes!

P R O M P T
you share your secret with peter that only tony knows

W A R N I N G S
fluffy peter, some sad moments

"No Tony," You stated, shaking you're head profusely

"No Tony," You stated, shaking you're head profusely. "I don't want to tell him, he'd freak out."

The adult stood up from his position on the couch and wandered towards the teenager standing a few feet to his right, with arms crossed and a expression that needed not to be heavily overlooked.

"C'mon Y/N, you have an astonishing gift. Why don't you want to share it?" Tony replied back.

You chewed on your already small fingernails as you looked up to him before answering. A million thoughts and unanswered questions were racing through your mind that it was hard to pinpoint on exact answer. "I don't know, I just don't want to go through with what happened back home. I don't want that to happen between Peter and I."

"Want what to happen with me?" A voice replied as it echoed into the living quarters. You jumped back from Tony as you gazed up at the person in question, a cold sweat rushing down your spine.

"Peter! So glad of you to join us, we were just talking about you," Tony answered brightly, gesturing towards the boy.

"Yeah, I was just leaving the lab and I thought I heard my name," Peter said, making his way towards you and the avenger. He sat in the luxurious couch you placed yourself beside, too nervous to be seated in a moment like this. "What's going on?"

"Nothing!" You piped up rather quickly, hoping he wouldn't notice your anxious demeter.

"Something," Tony added, casting an annoyed look into your direction. You gave him a pointed glare as you would have wanted him to remain silent.

"Seriously, something up with you two." Peter commented suspiciously, glancing back and forth between the pair in front of him. "Come on, it can't be that bad. You guys can trust me."

You glanced back at Tony pleadingly, not knowing what to do next. The last thing on your mind was telling Peter what happened. You knew he would get all protective of you and scared of what you were able to do. You wouldn't hear the end of it.

"It's your decision, kid. Not mine to choose." He replied, patting your arm lightly as he made his way out of the room, leaving the two teenagers by themselves.

"Okay, can you please tell me what you're both talking about? Why is it so serious?" Peter questioned, shifting towards you.

Taking a deep breath, you seated yourself beside the boy and closed your eyes. You felt the blood cursing through your veins and your heart pumping way too fast. "Peter, what I am about to tell you is not only private, but also very personal."