38| COME AT ME, WITCH

OCTOBER CHALLENGE – DAY SEVENTEEN
WITCH SPELLS

❀❀❀

It was a casual Friday night at the Avengers Tower, and nothing spectacular was happening throughout the day

It was a casual Friday night at the Avengers Tower, and nothing spectacular was happening throughout the day. The team just finished a mission last night, and you've had meetings all day with either Tony or Director Fury, so, to say the least, you were tired.

You were slumped at the kitchen island, your elbows leaning on the granite as you slurped your yogurt cup, not having the energy to clean any of the dirty spoons and just settling for the easiest method.

"Couldn't find any spoons?" Peters voice spoke, smirking as he entered into the kitchen. You turned towards him and look up from your yogurt cup and quickly wipe the liquid from around the corners on your mouth.

"Most of them are dirty, and it's not my turn for the dishes," You replied, smiling back at him.

"Oh, I see." He said, walking around the counter to take a seat beside you on the barstool. "Hey, so maybe want to do something tonight?"

You regard Peter questionably, knowing he had plans for the night with Ned, as he told you the other day. "I thought you were busy?"

"Yea, well, Ned said something came up and we have to reschedule our Star Wars marathon to next week." He answered, glancing back to you.

"Oh I see, I'm just a backup for when you're bored," You replied smugly, throwing a glare in his direction. "You're such a great boyfriend, Pete."

His eyes widened at your remark, and he quickly retracted and sputtered out a response. "No! I did not mean it like that, at all! I would have wanted to hang out with you, anyways. It's the truth!"

You laughed as you lightly punched his arm. "Chill, Parker. I'm just messing with you, sure I'll hang with you. Only if I get to pick the movie!"

Peter let out a sigh in relief, as he turned towards you, smirking. "Well, of course you may. Just, don't make me more nervous like you just did."

You both stood up from the counter and made your way towards the living room, his hand grasping yours as he dragged you down the hallway, slightly bumping into one another either on purposely or not, as your hands swung between the both of you.

"Whatever you say, Pete."

"Oh god, remind me why we're watching this, again?" Peter whined from beside you. You both were slouching on the couch with huge fluffy blankets draped over you, as you snuggled into Peter's shoulder for warmth, and to be closer in proximity to him.

You looked up at him and scoffed. "Excuse me, but The Corpse Bride is an absolute classic, and it is essential to watch it every Halloween, that's why."