29| A VERY BIG THANKSGIVING

OCTOBER CHALLENGE – DAY EIGHT
THANKSGIVING DINNER

❀❀❀

"Hey Tony, when's dinner ready?" You pondered as you entered the large kitchen as the billionaire was whisking something in a bowl in his 'kiss me, i'm the chef' apron

Tony, along with some guidance of Vision, took it upon themselves to cook this years turkey dinner. You were actually impressed with Tony's dedication for this years feast, as every other year he had just hired some fancy cooks to cater us during our meals. But, he declared this Thanksgiving would be different than the rest of them, as all of us are united together once more after our war, and that we would from then on become closer than ever before. Starting with Thanksgiving.

"Well, if you weren't pestering me all the damn time, you'd know that the turkey is practically glowing in all its beauty and glory." He snarked back, throwing a smirk at the end.

"I'm sorry! I guess some of us wanted to eat on thanksgiving, not the day after. That's all I'm saying," You laughed.

"As well as that, Miss Y/N, would you be so kind as to try my sweet yam recipe, as I cannot taste such a thing." Vision questioned from beside Tony, holding a wooden spoon with some squished yam. You nodded as you walked over to him, grabbing the spoon and tasting the end of it, but, what was supposed to be the sweet yams, were merely very salty ones at that.

"Well, Vision, they were delicious besides the fact they lacked the whole 'sweetness' factor." You smiled, hoping to ease his feelings.

Vision frowned before turning towards his recipe book leaning against the wall, and letting out a sigh. "Well, I suppose I left out the honey in the recipe."

"That's it! Then they'll be perfect!" You exclaimed, patting him on the shoulder as you made your way around him, noticing someone entering the kitchen with a circular platter in their hands.

"Hey, Natasha! Whatcha got there?" You questioned as you stood beside the red haired woman, as she placed the container on the counter and went to fetch a serving platter from the cupboards.

"Well, Tony made me pick up a pie from a bakery down on fifth, so here it is." She responded, sliding the desert onto the silvery display and admiring her work. "Looks good, don't it?"

You laughed, before stepping closer to it to inhale the pumpkiny scent and spice. "Smells delicious."

"Should be, for the price of it," She smiled, casting a look in your direction as she moved to bring the pie into the dining room, where the rest of the meal would be (hopefully) soon served.