03| DELETE THAT, NOW!

R E Q U E S T E D
nope

P R O M P T
you get annoyed when peter takes pictures of you

W A R N I N G S
all I write is fluff

"C'mon Pete, put the camera down, I want to eat my burger!' You blurted out, shoving his camera away from your face as he leant forward in his booth to capture a picture of you

He laughed as the shutter went off, the blink of the lens clicking as he continued to point it in your face, taking note of your annoyed stance.

"They're not that bad, Y/N" Peter started, before you rolled your eyes and grumbled, shoving another fry into your mouth.

"Oh please, are you going to tell me that the 'work of art' is a picture of a fifteen year old scarfing down a burger? Nice, Pete." You countered, as you took a bite out of the burger.

"Hey, come on! I'm trying to pass my photography class just by taking some pictures for my portfolio," He started, picking up a fry from your plate and placing it in his mouth, smirking at you.

You swatted his hand and before digging in yourself. "At least get a good picture of me, then."

"This is a good picture!" Peter exclaimed, looking down at his camera to scroll through his gallery.

"Well let me see it," You said, holding your hand out in front of you so he could give you the device. Peter only looked up from the screen before leaning further back into his booth seat.

"No, you'll only delete the ones I took." He protested.

"Seriously, Peter, I won't delete it. But," you started, cocking and eyebrow. "I'll give you a fry if you show me them." You inquired, picking up the piece of food from your plate to wave it in front of his face, watching as his eyes followed it in your hand.

He looked up at you, narrowing his eyes into yours as he debated whether or not to trust your bribe. He then let out a sigh before sliding out from across of you to then walk around the table to meet you on your side of the table, sliding beside you.

Leaning over his shoulder, you watched as he pressed all sorts of buttons before going to the photo library containing all his recent pictures, the majority of them being pictures he took of you or the both of you trying to be somewhat 'picturesque'.

Then he selected the ones he took of you in the diner moments ago, and your eyes widened as you looked through what you thought were the most disgusting pictures of you that you've ever seen.

"Peter, delete that, now!" You barked, leaning your arm over his to try to snatch the camera away from his grasp.

It was now Peters turn to swat your hands away from the camera, moving it away from your reach. "No, I like these photos, Y/N."

"But, Peter, I look ugly!" You protested.

A look of bewilderment struck his face as you said those words. He turned to face you as a frown was placed upon his adorable face.

"You're not ugly, Y/N. That's simply impossible." He countered, as he softly looked into your eyes. A blush quickly rose to your cheeks as you met his loving gaze.

"You really mean that?" You quietly stammered.

"Why wouldn't I? You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen." He stated sincerely, leaning down to press a suave kiss to your lips, catching you off guard.

You slowly closed your eyes and eased into the kiss, melting into his warm body. A smile erupted from his face as you kissed him back, bringing his free hand up to your cheek.

He was the one to break the kiss, timidly drawing his head back, only to place his forehead on your own, eyes still shut.

"Wow," You began, opening your eyes to look up to his closed ones. He smiled again before opening those warm chocolate eyes that you've grown to love.

"Wow, indeed." He laughed, pulling you closer to his embrace as he thought about how he'll never delete those photos, ever.

❀❀❀

a/n
yoikes it was so cheesy at the end
but, how'd you guys like it? I got the idea from a tumblr 'drabbledrabbledrabbledrabble.tumblr.com'
I love feedback from everyone!
-kate