20| EASY AFTERNOONS

R E Q U E S T E D
nah

P R O M P T
t'was a rainy day in New York, and it was the perfect time for some quality cuddling and nap time with your boyfriend

W A R N I N G S
fluffy peter, my love

The sound of rain tapping on the windows woke you up from your nap

The sound of rain tapping on the windows woke you up from your nap. Your mind was foggy for a minute before you slowly remembered what happened prior, and you let out a soft sigh as you snuggled further into the firm chest below you. It was rare anymore that you and your boyfriend got any downtime; but at the times you did, you took full advantage.

With his warmth and your warmth together and how you just sunk into each other and you didn't know it was possible to be any closer to Peter. You felt his hand rub slow circles on your lower back as his arm was draped over your waist, holding you close to his chest as his eyes focusing absentmindedly on the television. His leg was lazily thrown over your hip as it trapped your body to his, not that you minded.

You leaned back slightly to look up at his beautiful face, as you let out a small yawn. Peter turned his head as he noticed you shifting your position, smiling sweetly as he realized you woke up.

"Have a nice nap, babe?" He questioned quietly, his face now hidden in your neck as he pressed soft kisses on the exposed skin there. You yawned once more as you nodded, leaning into his touch.

"Who changed the thermostat settings? i'm freezing!" You shivered, pulling the blanket tighter to the both of you, as your sock clad toes tangled against his. Peter smiled and brushed his free hand along your temple, and behind your ear, pushing back a few stray locks that had fallen into your face.

"Sorry, I didn't have the chance to change it since you've been slumped against me for the past two hours," He giggled, giving you one of his famous smirks.

Turning your head to his, you tried to look pissed off. But his adorable sleepy face was staring back at you, and it was a bit hard to maintain that pissed status.

"You could have just woken me up, you know." You replied, tucking your head into his neck, pressing a soft kiss onto his delicate skin.

"Well, you looked so beautiful and peaceful, why would I do that?" Peter questioned, with a smile. You flushed pink as you buried your head further, closing your eyes as you laughed.

"Oh please, I was probably drooling," You stated.

"Nah, you were just at ease, which makes me feel very happy, you know. Knowing you feel safe with me." He replied, his hand snaking once more around your middle.

"Well of course, why wouldn't I feel safe with you?" You questioned, your eyebrows creasing. Peter let out a sigh, as his hand started to trace random patterns on your skin.

"You know," Peter started, looking back down at you . "All the crime-fighting and hero stuff, I don't ever want you to get mixed up in it. But, in the end, its all worth it."

Confused, you look up at your boyfriend questionably, signalling for a further explication. "It's all worth it when I get to come back to you after it's all over."

Blushing once more, you leaned back to press a long, loving kiss on his lips, easing into his soft touch. "I love you, Peter, and it's definitely worth it for me too, you know."

He smiled brightly as he kissed you again, short but sweet. "And I love you, too."

You leaned back to place your head back onto his chest, gazing at the television and listening to the beat of your love's heart, cherishing this sweet moment. And as little as you guys spend time like this, when it happens, you always took advantage of every single moment you had with Peter when you did.

a/n;
this is one of my shorter ones, but I was feeling in this kinda mood today since it was really rainy and mellow down here. oh how I wish I had someone like peter parker..