27| IS THAT YOUR COSTUME?

OCTOBER CHALLENGE – DAY SIX
COSTUME PLANNING

❀❀❀

You and Peter have been planning your guys Halloween costumes for months on end

You and Peter have been planning your guys Halloween costumes for months on end. Even before you started dating, you've already decided on being a wizard from Harry Potter, and as much as you wanted Peter to be Harry Potter himself, he had already planned his costume with Ned.

"I'm going as Han Solo," Peter smiled, as you both walked down the hallway of school. "And Ned's going as Chewbacca. It's going to be awesome."

"Awe, that's so sweet!" You replied. "I think I'm going as Hermione from Harry Potter, this year."

"Woah, that's awesome! And it totally suits you with the whole 'smarty pants and book nerd' type." He commented, smirking at you.

"True enough, but, maybe did you want to work on our costumes after school or something?" You asked, peering up at him.

He nodded his head and leaned down to press a soft kiss on your lips. "Of course, darling, I'd love to."

You blushed at the pet name before turning around to walk towards your classroom. "Okay, well, see you later!"

"Bye, Y/N!" He waved as he walked into his Physics class.

You smiled all the way to your classroom, very excited to get started on the costumes, but also spend some much quality time with Peter, since he's been so busy lately with his 'Stark Internship'. But, as long as he pulls through, you'd be one very happy girl.

"Peter! I'm here," You exclaimed into the apartment, as you walked through the front door. He usually leaves a key under the doormat for you to enter whenever you want, which would be often.

You heard some rustling coming from the hallway, but no one replied. You were confused, Peter had texted you moments ago he was home, and Aunt May was at work. So, how come no one is answering?

"Peter?" You questioned, walking past the kitchen into the hallway, peering into the bathroom and walking further towards his bedroom.

You creaked open his bedroom door and peaked inside, greeted by his familiar messy surroundings. His bunk bed was littered with books and clothes, as were his floor and desk. You always tended to clean up whilst the both of you hung out in his room, but it always ended up back a mess once you left.

You wadded further, glancing around the room looking for any sign of anyone. You noticed the window beside his bed was open, and with the nippy air, it would usually be closed. You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion, before you heard a muffled shuffling from within his closet.

You turned around, cocking you head slightly as you made your way towards the closet door, and slowly opened it, and a lanky figure came tumbling out of it, tangled in clothes as well as wearing an entire red and blue suit.

You jumped out of the way as the person clashed to the floor. "Peter?" You exclaimed, stepping backwards, as the person clumsily stood up.

"Hey, uh, Y/N," Peter greeted, his voice slightly muffled in his costumes mask, the animatronic eyes shifting in and out of focus with a slight noise.

"What are you doing hiding in a closet? In a Spider-Man costume?" You laughed, in still total confusion.

You reached up ahead of you, grasping the thick material from his head and yanking it off, revealing his short brown curls and big brown eyes.

Your eyes searched his beautiful face, as a trace of fear flickered through his eyes, not knowing how to respond. You reached out again to touch his cheek, holding it in the palm of your hand, and giggled slightly.

"And, I thought you were going as Han Solo with Ned, so what's with the spandex?" You laughed.

"Well, Y/N, I was, uh, just planning, uh," He stuttered, his face blistering red in embarrassment.

"And you didn't even let me help you with your costume, you little weasel. It's even all proper and such, I can't believe you did this in little time!" You exclaimed.

Peter sighed before grabbing your free hand, in his gloved fingers. "I'm sorry, Y/N, I didn't tell you sooner. But this isn't a costume."

You looked at him with utter confusion and surprise, not knowing what to think. "What do you mean it's not a 'costume'?" You responded.

"I'm Spider-Man," Peter whispered, looking down to you, his face in pure sincerity.

"You're what?" You questioned.

"I'm the crime-fighting, web flinging, Spider-Man in Queens." He replied, showing you what you thought was fake web shooter, what were actually real web shooters. He sprung a web to the wall on his right, and the white, thin material clung to it, just like the ones you've seen in the videos.

"Oh, wow." You whispered. "So, like, you can just be Spider-Man for Halloween and no one would care."

Peter laughed in reply, as he pressed the spider on his chest as the suit then deflated. "Yea, basically. But I've promised Ned already, and I don't want to back out."

You smirked at him. "Well I'll let you in on a secret. I think Spider-Man is a much better costume than Han Solo."

He shook his head at you, as he stripped off his suit and grabbed a pair of sweatpants on the floor. "I couldn't agree with you more, Y/N."

You both giggled as you then discussed later on in the night your plans for your costume, since at least one of you weren't going to back out on their idea in the first place.

a/n;
hey guys! sorry this one was late, i didn't have the time to write anything on friday night, so I hope you guys are okay with that.. maybe even a possible double update later on? who knows...
anyways, thank you for reading!