One-Party Girl

Rainbow's pov

I guessed that most people would have been surprised to see my perspective.

I had made a name for myself during high school as the main bitch amongst the rest. But my senior year, everything changed.

After my sister died childbirth and my parents divorced, I realized that I was on my own. I didn't have any real friends, just people who wanted to be more popular. I knew I needed to make a change, and that change was going to be getting rid of my party girl persona once I hit college.

I was just starting to move my stuff into the dorm when a girl with a long pink ponytail approached me.

"So you're my dorm mate?" She asked, looking me up and down.

"That's me." I stuck out my hand. "Rainbow Quartz." She took it.

"Morganite Jamison. I go by Morgan." Morgan looked at me again. "Have we met before?"

"I don't think so." She looked at me for an uncomfortable amount of time. Suddenly something snapped.

"That's it. I follow you on a crap ton of social medias." I nodded.

"Yeah, I've got some followers."

"Some thousand." She commented, sitting on the bed across from the one I'd claimed.

"Yeah, I guess so."

"So let me guess. You're fresh out of Highschool waiting for your life to be just as glamorous as your followers would expect it to be, only to be hit in the face with the reality that life isn't always parties and vegan smoothies like some sort of magical Instagram dream." I looked at Morgan. I couldn't tell if she was being serious or not.

"Actually, I'm trying to shed that party girl image-" She interrupted me with a hysterical laugh.

"Are you serious? You're Rainbow Quartz! You can't just stop being the girl so many people fell in love with." She got off the bed and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"I'm sorry Morgan, but can't I just live my life in peace?" She pouted.

"Fine. But just go to one party with me? Just so people know that you're not all stuck up now?" I sighed.

"Fine. But I know what you're doing." She smiled innocently.

"And what would that be?"

"You're trying to guilt me into partying with you. I know because I used to do that all the time." Morgan smirked.

"Can't pull the wool over your eyes. You win. The prize is a party invite." I sighed.

"I just don't know." I looked away from her. "What's so great about another night of standing in someone's house and drinking until you have a headache?"

"That's just a Highschool party, sweetheart. This is the big game now."

(A/N) HELLO, BABIES!!! Welcome to book two in the Tsaatr series! Before we get too far, this story has a mature rating because there's a lot of talk about drugs and stuff. Other than that the subject matter is the same as the first one. Time for our first fact!

Random fact of the day: By this point, Greg is raising Steven because Rainbow and Rose's parents both refused to.

Also, I almost forgot to publish this but things will be back to normal where I write the chapters five minutes before posting them

Edit: Fixed spelling errors