Chapter 1

'They're at it once again' (YourName) thought as she clutched her small stuffed bear that had a few holes where stuffing was coming out of. Honestly, she didn't know what else to do. She was only four at the time and her parents where not the proper parents, 'kids don't come with a book'. It's what her parents always told her.

You got up as quietly as you could and made your way to your dresser. It was late and you where sure as hell you would be caught by a nice police man, but the yelling and the now and then hits where bothering the little girl.

She packed the needed items; the few dresses that where torn and her stuffed bear that was ripping. Where was she going? She didn't know herself, she was just hoping somewhere better then where she is now.

(Y/N) left leaving both hers and the front door open so she wouldn't make any noise to cause her parents to go after her. They most likely wouldn't but she didn't want to take chances.

(Y/N) roamed the streets of London, she was waiting for police man to ask why she was out so late, or a stranger to go after her. She was ready to fight, she was ready for anything that came her way. As she was walking she past many stores that where closed, it was late but she kept walking.

That was until she saw a shopkeeper who seemed to be hitting their olden ages, open up. She looked over and saw the sun rising. She ran to the store and saw the writing on it, it was something you knew that was kid friendly. You walked in met with the kind smell of candy and freshly stitched fabric.

"I'm not ready yet Mr.Phantom- o-oh little girl..?" The man said he looked at you. You gave him a small wave, maybe he could fix your bear. You didn't care how much stuffing the bear lost, you wanted to patch the holes so the bear wouldn't lose anymore. "How can I help you, dear? Where are your parents..?" The man asked "o-oh they told me to come here to get my bear fixed.." You explained playing with your dress that you quickly slipped on before you left. The old man quickly looked over you and saw the tears and rips and then saw the stuffed animal.

"Hm..How can I help you then?" The elder asked. "Oh..um c-can you please patch up my bear?" You asked looking at him trying not to be rude "O-Oh I don't have anything to pay with so I don't need anymore stuffing I'm fine with whats left.." You quickly added. He laughed "It's alright.." The man replied looking at the stuffed animal.

Poor thing, the stuffed animal smelled, lost most of its stuffing, it's ear was missing, and a small plastic eyeball was lost. The old man could tell the little girl was lying about her parents, he knew a runaway when he saw one. He remembered that his boss was coming today in an hour or so in fact, maybe he knew what he could do with the little girl. In all honesty he didn't want to return the girl to her parents, it was clear her family wasn't a good one and if it was enough to make the little girl to run away then something was indeed wrong. The man took the little girl in the back and filled the stuffed animal up once again and stitched him back. Fixing the holes and giving him a new eye, he returned the bear to the little girl who sat on a seat swinging her legs. Once she saw the bear she stood up and thanked the man.

They herd a faint 'ring' from the front of the store. The man took the girl's hand and met Mr.Phantomhive in the front. "Who is this young lady? Is she your granddaughter?" Vincent asked getting to the little girl's level and chuckled giving a small smile. The man shook his head and told the little girl to go explore the shop.

Then man explained what he thinks about the girl, Vincent made a quick agreement that he knew he should talk to his wife about first but didn't have the time. People would be rushing in the shop soon and he had to leave, Vincent helped the little girl grab her small bag and her stuffed animal and helped her in the carriage. They arrived to the Manor, (Y/N) fell asleep on the way probably because the lack of sleep she had that night. Vincent made his way inside carrying the little girl who tighten her grip on the bear, Mrs.Phantomhive saw the little girl, she had mix feelings. She was shocked to see the little girl in such deep need of help and attention, but she was also mad that he brought a little girl in without speaking to her. "Rachel..A man that works in one of our shops said she came in. She looked tired, I made the decision quick to take her in.." Vincent quickly explained.

The woman's thoughts where cleared. She was glad he chose that, all they had worried about was their son; Ciel and how he would react to this. Ciel was an only child, he's five and all he knows that siblings could be a pain sometimes. Rachel and Vincent let the girl sleep in their room for now, thats until she wakes up. They let the girl sleep for as long as she could. Both Vincent and Rachel didn't know where the little girl came from or how long she was out on the streets roaming.

Ciel woke up during that time of waiting. He woke up and got helped getting dressed and began to eat, that was until he herd the maids talking about a 'little girl' that his father found. Ciel wanted to know this little girl and why his father brought her to the house, was she okay? Ciel had many questions which was normal for a kid his age to ask, when he found his father he asked away. His father was worried but answered them with honest, well as much honest as a person could give a five year old. When Rachel came out with a little girl that was neatly dressed and hair done, Ciel was interested. She seemed cool and like a new friend, saying the only 'friends' he has is his cousin Elizabeth and his dog Sebastian. "Is that her, Daddy?" Ciel asked, making the little girl slightly jump and hide behind Rachel, Rachel chuckled and got down to her level. "That's Ciel, he'll be your new brother.." Rachel said with a smile, Ciel's face went from happy to a mix of shock and happiness. Finally he always wanted to be an older brother!

Ciel made eye contact with you, that's when you slowly went up to the boy who was an inch or so taller then you and shook his hand. This was a way of saying 'hello' was it not? Whatever it was it made the two adults who told you to call 'mummy and daddy' when felt comfortable. You felt yourself being dragged, you looked up and saw your new brother dragging you. You had no Idea where you where going, but you where hoping it had to deal with food, you were hungry. You never had a full meal really but enough to fill you up.

Ciel dragged you into a big kitchen, you smiled. He asked someone who had a big white puffy hat to make something and sat you down in the room that had a big table. He helped you in a seat and sat next to you. Both of you had a conversion that held the topic of her new home. He explained how she now had a cousin named Elizabeth and that her new parents where the best. He stopped talking when food came and placed in front of you. Thinking it was his you sat there for a minute. "Eat!" Ciel's happy young voice rang through the room, "o-oh its mine..?" You asked. Ciel nodded and watched you eat, he assumed you were hungry because whenever he is done with a bath he gets hungry.

This was a warm welcome to your new family.