Chapter 14

When Alois woke up and saw you awake. It was cute, you where playing with his bow that was half undone due to all the running you two did. Not noticing that Alois was awake you kept playing with it gently pulling at it. Sooner or later Alois kissed your head which made you blush like mad and cover your face with your hands.

Alois chuckled, even though he really wanted to kiss your lips he knew that was way to fast even for him. Alois made a promise to himself that he would change just for you, he started by apologizing to Hannah for poking her eye out. Alois knew that she would never forgive him for doing such horrible act but it made him feel good inside knowing she understood he felt really bad.

He then went to the triplets and apologized for yelling at them just for speaking their opinion..s? Alois couldn't tell if it was just one or many opinions. They- of course- whispered to each other before nodding and saying it was fine. Last was Claude, saying Claude already had a bunch of 'I'm sorry's Alois felt like he didn't really need one but Claude still got one to equal out the apologizes.

You herd the door creak open which made you jump and cling to the blond boy, Alois only chuckled seeing it was just Claude but still hugged you just so he could 'protect' you. Claude just sighed and handed you both lunch. Although it wasn't proper you both ate in bed, Claude left leaving you and Alois alone. Both go you talked and talked and talked.

You guys where like best friends.

You both felt like lovers.