Chapter 4

Before the ball began you met the others that worked in the manor. Bard was nice but from mini stories Ciel shared while walking around he enjoys cooking with a flamethrower, and Finny he was so adorable but he was a servant. Plus for all you know you could have an arranged marriage that you didn't know of. But you highly doubt it, you where taken in from the streets.

You where having a conversation with Finny, that was until you herd a loud squeal. You turned around only to see your cousin, you wanted to hide so bad. But you missed that squeaky voice of hers, you actually did. You hugged her back, her being taller and stronger then you; picked you up and spun you around.

Lizzy then went on how to explain how she missed you and how much she wanted to find you but her mother didn't agree. You liked her mother but she also scared you, and you think she scares Ciel just a bit too. You knew about the engagement because you overheard your parents talking about it once, so when she told you about that it was no shocker.

You let her talk your ear off until Ciel came around and got her to run off. You didn't know why until he took your hand and began dancing with you, this caused you to begin giggling. He's actually dancing and not swinging his hands around in the air to cheer you up. You two where actually dancing.

After that small dance you and him went your separate ways. You went around meeting people, from important to not-so-important. You got to dance with a few other male charters, one being Sebastian. He was great at dancing and took it to the speed you would be able to keep up with. You thanked him for the dance. Who knew a butler could dance so well.

You sipped your drink as people passed by, they where all older and dancing. You never liked dancing because it wasn't your thing but you could get caught up in the moment and dance your heart out. It was a habit you find yourself doing. If someone asked you if you liked dancing you would reply with 'no', but if someone asked you to dance with them your actions would throw your answer under the carriage.

Seeing all the older couples dancing made your heart melt, that was until a kid that could possibly be Ciel's friend came up to you. He had blond hair, beautiful crystal blue eyes, and a smile that only he could play off.

He stuck his hand as if he was asking for a dance.

You took his hand.