Chapter 12

Ciel woke up the next morning to yelling. Why so loud? Ciel remembered he told his servants to be quiet in the morning so he can get his full rest. Sebastian walked in and quickly dressed his Young Master and walked him downstairs, when he got down he finally saw why his servants where yelling and crashing things. Alois Trancy had arrived an hour early.

"You're an hour early, Trancy" Ciel said with an annoyed tone while he pinched the bridge of his nose. "Well I woke up early and couldn't wait longer. Honestly I thought it would take a long time to get to your Manor, Ciel.." Alois said, giggling a bit at the end. Mey-Rin was about to get (YourName) from her room but Ciel stopped her. "Before you go we all have to talk.." Ciel spat out, everyone looked at him even the Trancy Butler. "We DO NOT say my sister's name or Trancy's. Call my sister 'Phantomhive' or 'Lady Phantomhive'...Got it?" Ciel said crossing his arms, the servants bowed and Mey-Rin made her way to (Y/N)'s room.

"I was going say the same.." Alois said sighing walking over to Ciel, "Good to know we agree on something other then fighting.." Ciel said Alois just nodded. A few minutes passed until (Y/N) came down rubbing her eye yawning, it was pretty clear the girl was tired and mourning for more sleep. (Y/N) got down, she noticed who was here and immediately went to the boy and gave him a big hug. "B-But Ciel told me.." You began, ciel cutting you off "I did- but I felt b-bad and invited him over.." Ciel blushed.

You just nodded and sat next to Alois, it was way too clear you two loved each other more then anything. Ciel only hoped he would change, Claude and Sebastian shared the same expression. Bored and Dead Inside. They weren't happy to be in the same room. Two Demons. Just wanting one soul. How are they going to live today?

Alois ate with the Phantomhive siblings, mostly chatting with (Y/N) because- well he was there to hang out with her. Ciel didn't like the fact Trancy was in his manor but seeing how happy his sister is was worth it, he ordered Sebastian to stay with him all day since Claude can help Alois and (Y/N) for the day..plus it'll kill the uncomfortable presents in each room if Sebastian followed (Y/N) all day.
But these two probably be so into each other they wouldn't even notice, it was adorable in it's own way.

How long was this day going to be dragged out?

No one knew.