Chapter 3

Days of waiting turned into three years of waiting.

(YourName) bloomed a young girl who smiled on occasion. You dressed the way you normally would, you kept your way of living but not as proper and 'rich'. You got a letter form the Phantomhive Manor which made you heart stop for a moment. What could this be?! A sick joke?!

You didn't take this in a joking way and actually went. You're glad you did too because when you knocked on the door a butler with Raven black hair with odd red-looking eyes opened the door. He smiled and let you in, you followed him. You took note to most changes.

The butler opened the door to a room. That's when you saw your brother. The Brother that you thought died. You couldn't help but tear up, you wanted to run out, you where embarrassed. Your dress was old and tacky, you weren't a rich little girl anymore like you where when you lived in the Manor.

Ciel jerked his head up, Sebastian didn't even knock! When Ciel looked up he had that look of shock and happiness on his face just like when you first came to the manor when you where four. "(Y-Y/N)?" Ciel asked. The butler that walked with you closer to Ciel then left shutting the door, you wanted so bad to tightly hug him and cry. But you didn't, you gave a normal hug that had a whole bunch of meaning behind it, and he actually did hug back.

But something clicked and right then and there you cried your beautiful (EyeColor) eyes out. You felt bad for doing this but you couldn't help it, Ciel stroked your soft (HairColor) hair. You felt like you where little again. Before the whole thing happened with your parents and Ciel getting taken. You clung to him, like how you should've done when he was getting taken.

"I-I'm so sorry.." You said, Ciel didn't reply just stopped stroking your hair. He was confused. "I'm sorry I didn't save you, I'm sorry I didn't put up a fight..I'm sorry I didn't go after you.." (Y/N) added. Ciel only chuckled "No..(Y/N) you did what I hoped you would've done..You stayed and helped Tanaka like I told you to do.." Ciel said. (Y/N) didn't understand but stayed in the hug, she just wanted to stay like this.

"You're staying here for now on..I already have talked to Gavin.." Ciel said, you didn't know you could feel so much happiness at once. You finally where able to come back to your home too. Ciel chuckled at your reaction. "We shall throw a ball in your honor of returning.." Ciel said.

You shook your head, it really wasn't worth it. You where just a person missing her place in the Manor. "Too late Sebastian already invited everyone and got your dress..Mey-Rin is going to help you get ready hopefully she doesn't fail at this task.." Ciel replied letting you go. He introduced you to Mey-Rin, she was a sweet girl but could be clumsy.

Although it wasn't like it was before.

You where happy to be home.