Chapter 2

Ciel was now ten and you where nine. It was that night, the night everything went down. If you wanted an update on the way you're living and everything; you where happier then ever. You met Lizzy a week after staying with the Phantomhives. She was..bright..and squealed a lot, Ciel dealt with it which meant you could deal with it too.

Tonight was a little different, it was Ciel's birthday which meant you would be staying in his room. It was something you and Ciel did on each others birthday, it actually started when you had your fifth birthday and you had a nightmare so Ciel stayed in your room, then it just slowly became a thing switching rooms and all.

Ciel wanted to say good night to his parents so you and him ran around the Manor looking for them, that was until you came across them. Dead. You teared up, which caused Ciel to grab your hand and run to the butler Tanaka, before Tanaka could urge the two siblings to run he was attacked from behind and Ciel was grabbed. Whoever grabbed him forced you two to split.

You cried for him but he told you to stay and help Tanaka. You listen, what else where you suppose to do? You where only nine and was told to listen to your brother. You helped Tanaka, Tanaka then told you to leave.

You just listen- once again- because you where lost in your mind. You ran around the London's streets once again. You cried most the time, you didn't know everything you had could be ripped from your hands in just a snap.

You walked and walked until you bumped into someone, when you looked up it was a police officer. He noticed the face and told you he would return you to the Manor.

You begged him not to, you didn't want to disobey anyone in that manor. That manor was your home. The officer gave in since you seemed serious and took you in.

The police man which you later on learned his name was Gavin didn't understand why you wanted to leave the Manor but never asked, he knew it had to be a touchy subject because he kept watching you cry your little (EyeColor) eyes out every night. He would come and comfort you sometimes, just because of how young you are and felt bad. Gavin has a soft spot for children.

He learned that Rachel and Vincent Phantomhive was murdered, and Ciel was no where to be seen and the butler of the Manor was attacked. He finally understood why you would mumbled that you missed your brother, and that you saw red. He never asked questions about Ciel. He never did any of that in fear you would break down, everyone who knew about the phantomhive funtom company knew how close you where to your brother.

He was glad he was the one that took you in instead of someone else, he knew people on the blackmarket would sell you for the pretty penny. You where from the Phantomhive manor after all, even if you where not DNA related, you had their last name plus; you knew that place like the back of your hand.

Gavin sat next to you once again, he held you close as you cried. You wanted Ciel back, you wanted your parents back. You wanted everything back. You missed it all.

You really did miss it all.