Chapter 5

You grabbed the teenanger's hand, and he brought you out to the dance floor. You two danced until the ball was finished. Legit it was you, this kid, his butler, and a few other people who where talking to Ciel. Ciel watched as you personally walked this kid and his butler outside to the their carriage.

Once you returned to the ballroom to find Ciel giving the people a good bye, he made eye contact with you which made you panic a bit. You had the feeling as if you done something wrong, like you where a dog being scolded. He went up to and began checking your hands, arms, and shoulders. What was he doing!?

"Ciel what are you doing!?" You screamed a bit hitting his head- which caused Sebastian to chuckle a bit. He was touching and getting close to your waist, and it was making you uncomfortable "I was making sure that Trancy did nothing to you!" Ciel replied with a cranky pouty face. Hm the boy's last name is Trancy, it had a ring to it.

"He did nothing! We just danced! Nothing more!" You replied hitting his head again, you loved your brother but he kept checking your waist. He looked up at you and sighed "fine then..I'll get Mey-Rin to help you with getting to bed, take care for the night.." Ciel told you placing a brotherly like kiss on your head.

You smiled and bowed now that your brother was done being a 'pervert', which made him give out a small chuckle. Made you feel special again, like you where that little four-year-old that the Phantomhives took in. And you shook Ciel's hand out of straight confusion on how to greet people.

You really did miss those days, the days where you would roam the halls on the Phantomhive manor and talk about how you and Ciel where going to be at each others weddings.

Now all that doesn't exist, all of it has changed. You now get nightmares due to that night where you would call out to Ciel, sometimes to your mum or dad. It all depended on the nightmare. Your thoughts where cut off by Men-Rin tapping your shoulder and asked to follow her so she could help you into your night clothing. After Mey-Rin helped, she made sure if you needed anything else before she left, the- well left.

You lied in bed letting your thoughts run through your head.

slowly drifting off to sleep.