Chapter 9

The ball was ending, it was also getting late. Trancy walked with (YourName) making Ciel mad, they where so close and they where laughing at something. Maybe they just told a joke of some sort, or a funny story. Ciel just wanted Alois gone, out of his sight.

Ciel got in with the help of Sebastian, Ciel waiting for Sebastian to help you but saw him walk to the front. Ciel was about to get up and yell at him for not helping until he saw Alois help you in. Before he shut the door Alois flashed a smile and kissed your knuckles. Ciel again felt guilty.

He was keeping a secret that could bring you and Alois together but Ciel knew a side of Alois you didn't know of, and Ciel didn't want you to be with someone if you where going to get hurt. Ciel gave a small smirk when he saw you slowly drift off to sleep.

Alois and you did dance the whole time, only taking small brakes for food and drinks. He had to admit it, deep down inside he thought it was cute. Sebastian probably knew that he was feeling guilty just by giving him one good stare.

Sebastian could read the boy's emotions and it kind of creeped him out but he was glad he didn't even have to speak most the time.

Once they arrived to the Manor, Ciel got out of the carriage. Sebastian carried you in while Ciel went to his own room. Even though he pretty much stalked you from a distance the whole time he was tired. Being the protective brother he always wanted to be when he was younger was tiring.

Ciel finally understood how Elizabeth's brother felt like every time he came around the family. But Ciel also did it out of guilt. He wanted you and Alois to have a happy ending but knowing Alois could be abusive to his servants, what is stopping him from being abusive to you?
It was logic, right?

Ciel waited for Sebastian to come in the room and undress him and help put his night clothing on. As Sebastian did that, Ciel kept reading over the letter more guilt filled the 13 year old.

"Feeling guilty, Young Master?"

"Shut up Sebastian.."