Chapter 10

You woke up early in the morning. Finally you got through a whole night of sleep, no screaming, no crying, just sleep. It must've been the dancing that got you tired. You had to thank Trancy, if it wasn't for him you probably would've woken Ciel up again.

You got up and changed, without help from Mey-Rin. 'Ha! Take that brother! I don't need no help!' You thought, in your thoughts you where lazy with grammar. No one could hear you in your thoughts unless spoken out loud.

You chuckled when Men-Rin walked in, she gave you that look of 'god dammit'. That quickly turned into both of you laughing, you walked downstairs to have breakfast. Ciel was shocked when he noticed how fast Mey-Rin got you dressed, Men-Rin bowed and chuckled then left. Honestly (YourName) found it funny too that Mey-Rin didn't have to dress her. Score for females!

You ate your breakfast with your brother in a comfortable silence. You had a question that you knew your brother would not agree too, you could already hear his yelling voice at you which made you randomly flinch.

Ciel noticed this but shrugged it off. Maybe you where in deep thought and something snapped you out of it, nothing to worry about.

The rest of the day played out how it normally would. Ciel does paperwork, eats cake, and drinks tea. While you roam the manor, making small talk with the servants. Sometimes you would even help out. Like Bard, you stood by and made sure he used everything correctly and didn't use a flamethrower.

Sebastian was glad to have you around the manor, since you came and helped the servants there hasn't been a lot of messes to clean up. Bard knew some cooking but knew only to use in the desperate measures like if Mister Sebastian died or something, but we all knew that wasn't going to happen. Right?

That was when the Idea of asking Ciel a question popped up. You smiled and hopped off the counter, you told Sebastian you'll see him at dinner and walked off. You knocked on your brother's study, and herd a faint "Come In".

You followed as told and walked in shutting the door behind you. You sat in one of the chairs that was in front of the desk, he looked at you and sighed. "What do you need (Y/N)?" Ciel asked, you took deep breaths.
You where pretty nervous to ask such childish question.

"I want to know if Trancy can come over tomorrow.."