Chapter 7

You kept roaming around, nothing really special. You sat down inside, and remembered something from last night. That boy you danced with, he was vary sweet and you couldn't tell if Ciel was just being a brother or if he really didn't like that boy.
Maybe they're enemies?

You decided to ask.

Worse decision ever.

Apparently that 'Trancy Boy' was bad news, and you should stay away from him. All you got out of your brother was; Trancy was an Earl. Didn't change the fact you where feeling these feelings for him. These feelings had no name to you, you couldn't tell what they where because you DIDN'T know what they where.

Ciel just sighed and knew why you where asking, even though it was most likely you didn't know yourself why you where asking. "Just..don't go near that boy ever again" Ciel said and sent you off.

An hour later Sebastian asked for Ciel and you to sit down with him. "A Ball at the Tracy Manor" Sebastian said while you looked at Ciel. You wanted to laugh saying not even three hours ago he didn't want you around him. Ciel knew why he was inviting you and him to a ball, it was to dance with you again. He didn't want to go but he also didn't want to seem rude. "When it is?" Ciel asked looking around to avoid eye contact with you or Sebastian.

"Tomorrow night.." Sebastian replied slipping the letter somewhere. "Fine.. we'll go but do not dance with that boy, (YourName)" Ciel said, you shook your head. You knew right from wrong, so you knew it would be wrong if the blond boy asked you for a dance and you didn't accept. You where going to dance with him even if it's just to annoy your brother or to please your needs.

You where already beginning to become rebellious and you only just came back to the manor a day ago. You got up assuming it was safe to leave this mini-meeting.

Sebastian opened the door for you and let you leave.

Oh boy you couldn't wait.