Chapter 6

The manor was quiet, it was about three in the morning. No one was awake but Sebastian well that was until you woke up screaming. It was a nightly thing since Gavin took you in, I guess since this is the first night you returned to the Manor you weren't use to the fact your brother was back and alive.

You sat up, panting, crying and pretty much calling for Ciel. When he ran in, he was only in his night clothing which made you feel bad. You covered your face with the blanket and cried. You honestly needed to get over this 'little' nightmare, it was bothering you that you woke Ciel up and he had come running in your room. He was never the type to run because have Asthma.

You felt the bed sink in a bit. Feeling the blanket get taken away from your face, you looked up you saw your older brother. He looked at you before hugging you, he must've known about these nightmares. How long was he talking to Gavin?

You quickly apologized which made him shake his head, he lied down next to you which made you lay down next to him. You missed times like this, when it was you, mom, dad, and Ciel...and Sebastian..You begged Gavin for a dog but he never got you one. You really missed that dog but whatever at this point.

You cuddled up to Ciel, falling asleep quicker then you have ever since you began to stay with Gavin. When you woke up Ciel was sitting up reading something wit Sebastian looking over his shoulder. You sat up and looked at him, Ciel quickly threw the letter on the ground- like he was trying to hide it from you. What could be so bad that he would want to hide it from you? Whatever it was you didn't let your curious self come out. Sebastian quickly picked it put in his coat pocket. Ciel left the room with Sebastian, after they left you herd your door open and saw Mey-Rin.

She gave you a warm but tired smile and helped you get dressed. You knew how to dress yourself which confused you still, if you could dress yourself why did you need help? You could always just ask Mey-Rin on why she helps, but it'll probably go along the lines of 'Ciel ordered me to help you dress and undress' something like that.

One thing you didn't expect to be here still was Tanaka, so when you found him you where shocked. He was different but stuff happens in three years. You smiled and waved to him earning a "Ho Ho Ho" in return, you chuckled and kept walking. Nothing really changed but felt like it did. You understand the feeling, right?

You walked outside and found Finny doing his job, you wanted to watch but you didn't want him to feel pressured so you just walked by giving him a small wave.
The flowers in the garden are just so pretty, you loved this part of the manor so far.

You smiled and sat down on a bench in the garden.

It was lovely..