Thoughts?

This is quite important for this book, especially since it was all published in one go and goes without any A/N but the ones in the chapters (and if I recall I barely put any in).

So uh, I think I wrote and published this in 2017 (summer time for me so June-August, most likely July)

And my writing has come a long way since that time. I've entered, left, and recently re-entered the black butler fandom and was thinking about this book and my original plans for it.

I was going to publish a new book every summer following the Black Butler anime (not the manga since that would be too much for my dumbass), so in 2018 I would've published Book of Circus with the Alois x Reader twist.

And trust me I was planning to publish the book last year, but since I lacked motivation to write for the fandom it seemed I stopped three and half chapters into writing- and since Black Butler was thrown back onto Netflix probably early December I've been on a rampage of Black Butler since.

I've rewatched Book of Murder about five times (if you can't tell that's my favorite season), rewatched Book of Circus twice, and since my dad and his girlfriend bought me book of the Atlantic for Christmas I've also been binge watching that too non-stop.

But this whole explanation thing boils down to one thing; would you guys want a book two of 'No Name Love'? I would go with my original plan which is to follow the Book of Circus plot line and add [Y/N] and Alois to it.

Only bad part is, it probably won't be out until later this year since I do wanna follow the original summer book plan I had in my head. So June-August 2019 would be when it's published.

But I will not write the book if you guys ARE NOT interested in reading it since it would just be a waste of my time. Since the time I published this book I've gone through a bit- I moved, began a different school, and it's a lot more stressful then I thought it would be. So writing right now isn't my top priority- but it would be nice to know if I should start writing for this little series again or not.

I think that's about it, if you agree (or even disagree) on me doing my best to get a second book out I would LOVE to know! Just tell me in the comment and I'll make a note to start the writing process as soon as I can

:)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙉𝙤 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 • 𝘈𝘭𝘰𝘪𝘴 𝘹 𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳 • 𝘉 1 🎉