Chapter 13

First it was breakfast now it's the garden. Ciel couldn't help but look out his window that was behind him while Alois and (YourName) were outside, Finny was clearly on guard if Alois tried anything on (Y/N). Glad to know Finny was protective of you.

Ciel kept an eye on you two, you guys looked like little children. Playing childish games and all, Ciel couldn't tell who suggested the games and he hopes it was Alois but he knows you have an inner child when it comes to Trancy. Ciel looked up at Sebastian who gave him a smirk he knew exactly what Ciel was thinking.

The Letter.

That's all Ciel could think about, the letter. He wanted to tell Alois and (Y/N) about it but he also didn't know if Alois and you where ready to even hear such big news, did Alois already know? Is that why he always stuck around you and wanted to dance with you. Certainly it wasn't the case but it was a thought. A scary thought too.

"Maybe you should just tell them, Young Master.." Sebastian said to Ciel, Ciel shook his head. He wasn't even ready to accept Alois as his maybe brother-in-law. It wasn't a pretty thought in his head.

Ciel noticed Alois and (Y/N) under a tree. Ciel thought it was cute because his sister was clearly worn out from running and was in desperate need of a nap. Seeing his sister all cuddled up on Alois' chest made his low-key non-existing heart melt. It was adorable, Alois had a protective arm over the girl. Both slowly falling asleep.

Claude stood a good amount away, sitting on a bench most likely questioning why he even made a contract with the blond boy and why was he here if they already had a demon. He could be back at the Trancy manor working. It just never occurred to him that Sebastian had to protected Ciel more then (Y/N). Ciel was the soul that Sebastian was going to eat, not (Y/N).

Claude gave an annoyed sigh when he saw his master asleep with the girl. It was annoying, hearing him talk about this girl all the time. So when Alois found out he was coming over was like a 'dream come true'
to him, 'stupid' Claude thought.

Claude picked up Alois along with (Y/N) and brought them back inside.