Chapter 8

The next night came around faster then you thought it would, and you where now in the carriage on the way to the Trancy Manor. All you knew was the boy's last name was Trancy and the fact he was an Earl, you wanted to know more. You wanted to know what his name was, he knew yours- well you thought. You really didn't know how much he knew about you, all you knew is Trancy.

When you and Ciel arrived Sebastian helped you and Ciel out of the carriage and all three of you walked in. Ciel followed you most the time. Well until Lizzy pulled him away, you loved Lizzy at the moment. As soon as Ciel walked off, Trancy walked up to you. "Dance?" Is all he asked, you nodded and took his hand before Ciel could return and look for you.

You two started to dance, this may be the only dance you enjoyed doing. With Earl Trancy. "So..What's your name.." You asked, he shook his head; "Let's not worry about names. As long as we know what we look like, act like, and know our last names..we're good.." The boy says, you only nodded. You didn't was to make the handsome teen off, even though it might be cute if he was.

You really couldn't tell if you where falling for this nameless boy. You could always ask your brother his name but you knew he wouldn't tell you, he probably hates the fact that you know his last name and where his manor is. You always paid attention to your surroundings, he learned this when you and him went off to play while mum and dad had a meeting with someone, and got lost. You found your way out with your brother only to met with a worried mother and a angry father.

Once Ciel found you dancing with Trancy he was mad. Not only did you go off against his 'rule' but you where enjoy doing so. You didn't know this boy like Ciel does. But what Ciel didn't know is that you where changing the boy for good, just by dancing with him and smiling. That got Ciel thinking about letter that Sebastian found. The letter had some..really..really important information in it, the letter between his parents and Alois' father.

It was an agreement on engagement. Apparently if his mother had a girl- which she didn't, obviously- the girl would be married to Alois, but it was cut off..Until his parents took (YourName) in.

These two where engaged and they didn't even know it! Ciel thought maybe if he never spilled the tea to her and kept her far away from Alois, they wouldn't be married or find out they where engaged. That's the last thing he wanted; his little sister married to his enemy.

But seeing his sister smiling as she danced with Trancy made him feel guilty. He knew his sister was feeling love and mostly didn't know it, and same with Alois. He just didn't like the idea of him and her marrying one day.

Ciel took mental notes. Alois doesn't know what feelings are expect sadness, anger, and confusion. Thats all so Ciel could only assume this dancing was a way of showing his love with her.

That or he's doing to piss him off.

Ciel couldn't tell.