Chapter 16

The next day came around, Ciel was dressed and going through the letter while you where outside playing with Finnian. You guys where just looking and saying the name of the flowers. You two called it the 'Flower Game', whoever won the other person had to make a flower crown for the winner to wear.

Ciel nodded before handing the letter to Sebastian. Sebastian smirked, "You are ready to accepted Earl Trancy as you Brother-In-Law..?" Sebastian asked CIel, he just nodded. It was clear that Ciel wasn't ready but can accept it, while Sebastian carefully folded the letter and walked off letting Mey-Rin roll the cart in for his afternoon tea.

While Ciel sipped on his tea he watched you outside, you where laying down on the grown while Finny worked. Ciel saw how you and Finny where close like brother and sister, he was glad you where making friends with the servants. You where also fond of nature when you two where kids.

Ciel always remembered  how you always would run outside after you had breakfast and played outside while Ciel stayed back and watched you goof around by yourself chasing butterflies and dragonflies. Ciel always wanted to join was scared to have an asthma attack so he just watched. You would let him join by walking around outside and tell him the different types of flowers that where planted and the different bugs that flew around.

Ciel knew you and Finny would be close, and he was glad you two are. It's like you have another brother to protect you from the outside world, Ciel sighed and went back to his papers.

He was glad that he finally got the letter sent to Trancy, finally you two can be happy together. Ciel was also glad he felt a big relief, finally Alois will know about the letter.

Oh and

Ciel already did accept Alois as a brother-in-law after seeing how he was treating you.