Chapter 15

Alois left after dinner, Ciel has never seen you so talkative to someone other then himself. You clung to Alois' arm as you two walked to his carriage, he kissed your knuckles before Claude helped into his carriage. You blushed and bowed to Claude before turning around to return inside manor.

CIel wanted to joke around but kept his cool around you, he wanted to make fun of you so much. Just to be a good older brother, but kept it inside. You walked inside, it was getting late which meant you where off to bed.

You bid your brother good night before returning to your own room, you let Mey-Rin help you into your sleep attire. You where worn out it had to be all the running, talking, and walking you did with Trancy.

"Good night Lady (YourName...)" you herd Mey-Rin say before closing the door. You drifted off into dreamland.

Mey-Rin went to Sebastian after that: saying she was asleep, for some reason Sebastian wanted that information. Sebastian just nodded and headed off to Ciel's room, he walked in silently seeing his Young Master asleep.

Sebastian knew Alois was the one for Ciel's little sister. Sebastian planned on making a copy of the engagement agreement, after copying it he would let his Young Master look over and then it'll be on its way to the Trancy manor.

Ciel yawned and moved in his sleep as Sebastian went by and picked up the letter then taking it to his room. He set the letter down and began to work, good thing demons don't need sleep. He laid a thin sheet of paper and took out a pen and began working.

Changing (Y/N)'s name to 'Lady Phantomhive' so her name was still unknown to the Trancy Manor. Saying the letter will take three to four days top, to get to Trancy Manor. Sebastian hoped his Young Master will review the letter when we awakens and dressed for the day tomorrow.

If Sebastian thinks Alois is the one for (YourName).

Then he is.