The Big News

Jessica's POV

"MOVE GET OUT OF THE WAY!!!" yelled another man said running like he won something. Its been like this all day long. Hi my name is Jessica Leans I live her in the beautiful New York City. I have long dirty-blonde hair and blue-green eyes. Im about 5"10' in height and about 125 pounds. I live in New York of course but it can be boring some times. Don't get me wrong I love this place but ever seen a message been sent out saying 'Be the first person to leave this place body and all into a wonderful town' everyone has gone crazy. When I get home the first thing I do is go up to my room and watch anime. Fairy Tail is my all time favorite. You know how you have that one crush on that one anime person? Well I fell hard for Natsu Dragneel he is so hot like hot! He's a Fire Dragon Slayer and even though he's got pink hair he looks good with it. The sad part is he's not real I cry knowing it can never be.

"Jessica its time for dinner!" My mother called from the first floor. I sighed and slowly turned off my Fairy Tail and walked down the stairs to see two new men I never saw before like ever in my life time.

"Mom who are you friends?" I asked and my mom look sad very sad.

"Sweetie you won the contest the one that was buzzing all over town" My mom said softly like she was about to cry. But I never signed up how can I be picked if I was never a part of it?

"Miss. Leans we know what your thinking we would like to inform you that the place you will be placed in is a place we call "Anime World" from are research you are the one we have seen that is so into anime we picked you without another though" said the guy with blonde hair and brown eyes. My eyes widen...I have a chance that I can go to Fairy Tail! But I could also end up in a different anime but this is a once in a life time chance!

"Do you know what anime I would be traveling to?" I asked hoping it wasnt one of thoughs bad animes

"You pick whatever one you want and we will try are hardest to get you there safely" The other man spoke and he had red hair and green eyes.

"I pick Fairy Tail!" I said without thinking right away.

"Then do you Jessica Leans agree to go on this mission to this so called Fairy Tail" They both asked at the same time...creepy.

"I Jessica Leans acecept this mission" I said and I could hear my mother sob in the background. I felt bad for leaving her but I'm 18 so I'm a adult and can live out my life my way.

"We will be coming to pick you up at 9 o'clock tomorrow morning please don't be late and thank you" Blonde said then walked out the door with red head. I was so happy!!! I get a chance to go to Fairy Tail and meet everyone! Wait...I GET TO SEE NATSU DRAGNEEL!!! I was so ready to go!

"Jessica come here please" My mother asked so I listen and walked over to her hug. "Sweetie I'm very happy for you. I know how much you love that Fairy Tail and stuff and trust me I read your dairy. Who is this Natsu Dragneel? and how are you going to have 30 kids?!" she asked and I laugh.

"One of my friends told me I have 30 babies with him just don't asked she just a little weird like me." I said then got my mom to smile.

"I feel bad for you thats a lot of pain" My mom laughed as I turned red as a tomoto.

"MOM!!! THATS GROSS WHY WOULD YOU EVER SAY THAT?!" I said shocked out of embarrassment.

"Just kidding! but I should know I have birth to 4 kids." She continued and I sighed. "but don't forget I will always love you no matter how far you are away from me." she kissed my cheek and then we ate dinner.

When I went to bed that night all I could think about was leaving earth to place were I could live or died in and leaving my old life for some new one. I sure will miss everyone but I'll miss my mom the most...I hope once I'm gone I made the right choice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK!!! First Chapter updated! Well I hope you liked it and please comment any questions or ideas I could sure later on in the story and vote if you liked it thank you everyone! ~M

I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!!! HIRO MASHIMA DOES!!!