Entering Fairy Tail!

Jessica POV

The limo dropped me off just a little north of New York. The place was big and when I say big I mean BIG.

"Ah welcome Miss Leans my name is Peter Smith I will be the one that will bring you to this 'Fairy Tail' you said am I correct" He asked and I nodded my head and smiled.

"Please follow me inside so we can start" Peter said. I followed him inside and i thought outside was big! They took me to what looked like a testing room. Just checking my blood presser and if I would die of blood loss at any point. They said I was all good and then brought me to another room. The blonde guy from before told me to lay on the bed and relax. Then Peter walked in with some drink in his hand.

"OK Miss Leans please drink this. Its going to let you be able to transport from earth to anime" He said so I drank the cold liquid down. I felt tired then saw Peter place something over my head and chest then there was a bright light and I blacked out. But before I was completely out I heard Peter say 'Good Luck Jessica'

Lucy Heartfilia POV

Natsu ruined the mission again! He burned down the whole town with one blow and the worst part no money which means no rent money! UGH I can't believe him right now. Well we are on a train so his motion sickness kicked it right away.

~30 Minutes Later~

"I said I was sorry Luce" Natsu said and I didn't say anything. My rent is NEXT WEEK! I don't have time to do another mission that's good pay. Me and Natsu walk into the guild seeing Wendy healing a girl with dirty-blonde hair and ripped clothe.

"Who is she?" I asked looking at the girl that looks badly injured.

"Juvia doesn't know. Juvia found her on the ground during Juvia's mission with Gray-Sama" Juvia said with heart eyes after saying 'Gray-Sama'

"She smells like a dragon slayer but also something more powerful" Gajeel stated as he looks at the girl on the floor.

"Unm" The girl on the floor slowly started to open her eyes.

Jessica POV

Ow my head kills! I open my eyes to see everyone from Fairy Tail was there. It worked... Im here I'm finally here!

"um hello?" someone called then I turned my head to little Wendy.

"Hi" I said back I can't say there names right now they would question were I heard it

"Um What's your name?" Wendy asked me and I smiled

"I'm Jessica Leans Earth God Slayer and Water Dragon Slayer and I would like to join your guild as a Fairy Tail member" I said but how did I know what my power was? Maybe it was in the drink Peter gave to me but who cares! I'M IN FAIRY TAIL!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YAY! WE IN FAIRY TAIL NOW!!! Well I hope you enjoyed!!!

I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!!! HIRO MASHIMA DOES!!!