Where Am I?

Jessica POV

Ugh my head is killing me. It's so cold where could I possibly be? I felt something touching my leg. Slowly my eyes were opening and all I see are the missing girls! They were all shaking in fear and some were trying to stop crying.

"Guys she's awake! He didn't kill her!" One little girl said she looked about 14. They all look at me with a smile. I was about to move when I realized I was chained to a wall.

"What...What happened?" I asked and all of their smiles faded away.

"You were kidnapped by a guy with blonde hair and a scar going down his face" Another girl said.

"Do you know why?" I asked and the 14 year old girl nodded.

"Well he's trying to find his 'mate' whatever that is so he takes every girl he can find and check if they are his 'mate'" She said. Mate? What the hell? I know what a mate is but isn't take just for animals?

"But he's also very powerful he has dragon slayer magic!" the little girl said.

"Well then I can beat him I'm a dragon slayer and god slayer can I asked for your name little girl" I asked and she smiled.

"Emma Forest" She said and I softly smiled.

"Hey Emma your dad is worried sick for you he sent me and my other friends here to save you" I said and her eyes showed hope in them.

"Where are your friends?" Emma asked and silent. Where are they? I don't remember Lucy coming with me and I don't remember Natsu or Happy coming when the firework when off.

"Well I don't know but I now they will come to save us all" I said and she smiled and nodded.

"Now about these chains" I said
"They aren't just any chains they are magic chains they drain your powers when you try to use them" Emma said sadly and I nodded. I stood up and using all my strength pushed forward away from the chains. I heard the metal of the chains breaking. Emma moved away from me so she wouldn't get hurt. After 5 minutes I heard something click and the chains fell of and my face hit the floor.

"Owie..." I muttered from the floor.

"Oh uh lady are you ok?" Emma asked and I slowly got up and nodded.

"Oh forgot my name is Jessica" I said and she nodded.

"Can I call you Jess-nee?" she asked

"Sure" I said and smiled. Then there was a bloody scream like the ones from the horror movies. Outside the cell room was a girl over a man shoulder. She was kicking and punching the guy to let her go.

"Shut it you little brat" He yelled at the girl and hit her. She stopped and started to cry.

"There goes another one poor thing" The other girl in the cell said.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Well Jessica every girl here has to go to the big guy to be checked or raped they say oh by the way my name is Amy" Amy said.

"Shh I don't like that word" Emma said and covered her ears.

"Well sorry there is no other way to say it" Amy said and rolled her eyes. Just then the cell doors opened and they grabbed Emma.

"NO PLEASE DON'T TAKE ME!!!" Emma yelled.

"HEY! Let go of her!!!" I yelled and punched the guy right in the face.

"Why you little-" the man said right about to hit me when you hear someone.

"Hey let the girl go" a man with the deep voice said and the guy holding Emma let her go. She them when behind me.

"That's the man with the blonde hair" she whispered in my ear and I nodded.

"Who are you?" I asked and the guy just smiled.

"My name is Sting Eucliffe and you are my new mate" he said with a smug look.

"Bitch what?!" I yelled

"You heard me now you me my room" he said with a smirk.

"Hell no!!! Uh I have a mate!" I said.

"Oh who?" Sting said. Shit um who should I- OH I can say Natsu! oh Natsu I'm sorry!

"It's Natsu...Natsu Dragneel" I said and Sting eyes widened in shock.

"He told you your his mate?!" he yelled

"Uh...sure?" I said but I don't think he heard me say that

"Rogue heard him telling Happy not to tell anyone thinking he didn't tell you so I'm pretty sure you didn't know" he said thinking out loud.

"Well uh I didn't but I kinda do now" I said.

"Oh he didn't mark you?" Sting asked.

"Mark?" I asked and he smirked.

"Perfect" Sting said but then the walls broke down.

"Greet timing" Sting mutter and ended up right next to me with his mouth to my neck.

"I guess I should make this quick" Sting smirked and a pissed off Natsu was standing there looking like he was ready to kill anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok I made this chapter hopefully you all liked it! Comment on what you think of the story and vote if you really liked it!! ~M

I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!!! HIRO MASHIMA DOES!!!