Mission Complete

YES IM BACK FINALLY!!!!!!! SO SORRY MINNA ;~;
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Natsu Dragneel POV

Jessica accepts me as her mate! I was afraid she would get really pissed off or something. I watched her walk away until she was out of eye site then faced Sting. He looked so weak and broken but he deserved it all. I saw all the frightened girls in the cages he must of put them in. I walked to the first cage but before I could unlock it I felt something grab my leg. I looked down and saw something that made my blood boil that caused my veins to pop out. Happy was thrown onto my foot unconscious with a black eye. I looked at the person who did it. It was Rogue...huh almost forgot about him.
"WHAT THE HELL ROGUE" I yelled out pure anger.
"What do you mean Natsu-kun? It's just a eye of a eye, you got Sting I got your best pal Happy" he said with a hint of guilt in his voice but not enough. I ran right up to him and threw my fist in his face but in a second he was one with the shadows. I kept my hand a blazed waiting for him to make his move. It didn't take too long to realize he took Sting and left.
"Damn!" I shouted. One of the little girls started to cry really loudly. I began to feel bad that I forgot them when 'fighting' Rogue. I went to every cage and punched every door and broke it down. I went to grab Happy so I can see if Jessica or Luce could help. When I saw him he was already treated and rapped in bandages. I looked around but no one was there.
"Thank you..." I softly mutter before walking back to Mr. Forest's house.

Jessica's POV
I was walking with Emma to get her back to her father when I got lost in the woods.
"Uh Jess-nee? Do you know where your going?" Emma asked sweetly.
"Uh no...I MEAN YES, uh..." Was all I could get out when I heard a giggle.
"I know where to go! Come on!" Emma said and started to run in what seemed to be the right direction. After about 5 minutes of running we made it back alive! I knocked on the door and Steve opened it.
"Emma! Darling!" He spoke and kneeled down and she went right into his strong embrace. I smiled warmly at the two.
"Th-Thank you!" He spoke with tears running down his face.
"It's no problem really" I said with caring words. I remember Luce should still be resting upstairs. I ran up and enter her room. She had a panic look on her face with tears fighting to pour out.
"Lucy-chan?" I said in a concern tone.
"Oh! Jess-chan! I can't find Happy!" Lucy said with fear in her eyes. I tried to calm her down but she wouldn't. She kept repeating 'what do I do?' 'What will Natsu say!?'. It was really getting on my nervous now.
"Lucy! Stop caring on what Natsu will think it's not important! We need to find Happy!" I shouted and caught Lucy off guard.
"Aw you care about Happy more then me" A deep voice spoke behind me that gave butterflies in my stomach. I cursed quickly and softly before I turned my head. I saw Natsu with that idiotic grin on his face with a blue feline in his arms.
"Happy!!!" Lucy and I both said at the same time.
"Where did you find him?!" Lucy asked and Natsu's face darken.
"Rogue got him..." was all he had to say before Lucy got up and hugged him. Ouch...
"It's alright though someone treated him before I could" he said and I smiled slightly.
"Amy..." I softly said but Natsu heard because of his dragon hearing.
"I'll make sure to thank her one day" he said and looked down at me. I don't think he realize Lucy was still hanging on him.
"Oh Natsu I'm so sorry I wasn't able to help" Lucy said with sweet kind voice that kinda pissed me off. She was clinging onto his body. Pressing her breast against his tone muscular chest. A low growl escaped my mouth before I realized what I did. Natsu looked at me and just then noticed why I was pissed and just smirked and winked at me. Rolling my eyes I walked out of the door and started to pack my stuff. I heard the door open and then close but I choose to ignore it.
"Hey, are you mad at me or Luce?" A husky voice said just behind my ear as muscular arms rapped around my waist. Now trying to ignore the sparks and the urge to turn around to kiss his lips I continued to pack.
"Silence treatment uh? We'll see about that" he said as he began to place love bits on my neck. I dropped what I was doing to fight back the urge. Ugh why does this boy have such a hold on me? Next thing you know Natsu spins me around and kisses along my jaw line. Oh my god this fucking idiot isn't really a idiot when it comes to kissing. He made eye contact with me them smirked.
"How are you Jessica-chan~" he asked in a teasing way that made me pout. He knew what to do to make me feel like this... only him.
"Fucking baka..." I spoke trying to hold back the moan inside my throat.
"Oh? That's not very nice to call your mate" he said with a seduce voice that made my knees weak.
"Well I-it's what you a-are" I said weakly. He smirked at how I was holding up.
"Ne Jess-chan? I want to hear you say my name" he spoke as he kissed the counters of my lips.
"B-Baka!" I semi shouted.
"Try again" he said kissing the other side of my lips. All I could feel were the sparks. I wanted this kiss, I need his lips to be on my mine.
"N-Natsu-" I was cut off my a pair of lips crashing onto mine. My body relaxed against his as my arms rapped around his neck my fingers in his hair. He had one arm around my waist the other pushing my neck to he could deepen the kiss. He licked my lower lip asking to enter but I teased his and denied. I could tell he was pouting but contuined the kiss. After a while we needed a thing called oxygen. We both separated gasping for air. Are eyes stayed in contact for who knows how long.
"I love you Jessica Leans" he whispers for only me to hear.
"Love you two Natsu Dragneel" I whispered back and saw him give a idiotic smile back. After that we contained to pack back to Fairy Tail. But what we didn't know is that a certain someone had a camera and took the picture of the Dragon Girl & Salamander kissing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you all enjoyed that new chapter! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a long time but some kid in my school just died in a car accident and I just couldn't deal with school, sports and that so here you all go! If you liked it please vote and comment any ideas you have and I'll try to make it happen ^.^ ~M

I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!!! HIRO MASHIMA DOES!!!