Pay the Price

Jessica POV

While we wait for the boys to wake up Lucy and I cook dinner in the kitchen. We are going for an Italian theme so I'm making some of my famous meatballs that my mother taught me and Lucy is cooking pasta with garlic bread.

"Jess? How do you think the boys are going to react once they notice?" Lucy asked with a clear smile on her face.

"What's the worst they can do? Bug us to death?" I smiled and laughed a little and Lucy started laughing as well. I secretly wrote 'pink idiot' on his lips I couldn't help myself!

~magic time skip!~

"Hey Jess can you wake up the boys for dinner" Lucy asked. I nodded and walked up to the boys.
"Wake up guys dinners ready" I said and Natsu shot out of bed and ran into the kitchen
"Carry me please" Happy said and I picked him up and bought him to the kitchen were Lucy was laughing on the floor.
"What did you do to Luce?" Natsu asked then noticed Happy and I walked in with one glance Natsu looked at Happy and started laughing then Happy saw Natsu and everyone was laughing.
"Wait why are you laughing?" Natsu asked Happy
"Look at your face!" Happy said and Natsu rushed to the bathroom mirror while Happy followed in suit. Lucy and I ran into her bedroom far away from the boys when you hear Natsu scream,
"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO US?!" It sounded like he was pissed. Lucy was scared and I was just smiling like a idiot enjoying every moment. Knowing Natsu could just smell us out I covered the hall way with very strong perfume so it be harder. Lucy was laughing out of either fear or complete joy I don't know but I could hear footsteps from the end of the hall. I covered her mouth in fear she might give us away. I push her under the bed so if they do come in they might see nothing and search some where else.
"Natsu you don't look so well" Happy said in a worried tone.
Now Lucy was in panic and I tried to calm her down in anyway I could.
"Dammit Lucy please be quiet" I whispered to her.
"Shut up! I am panicking!" She yelled and I covered her mouth and she covered hers over my hand. Then you see the door open and walks in a pink smirking idiot.

"Jess? Luce? Where are you?" Natsu said in a hush tone. We stayed completely silent has we could hear Natsu moving chairs, doors, night stands anything and everything that could move.

"Natsu I don't think they are in here lets check the living room okay?" Happy said walking out the door waiting for Natsu to go with him.

"Alright lets go" Natsu said and walked pass the bed. Once we thought they left Lucy started laughing again.

"Dammit Lucy shut the fuck up- AH!" I was cut off as a hand grabbed around my ankle and pulled me from under the bed. What I see almost made me piss my pants.

"Jess!" Lucy yells as she out from under the bed.

"Luce...Jess...who planned this?" Natsu asked, you could see his vain popping out of his neck. To be honest he looked very hot, the way his hair was partly covering his eyes to create that power look, it made me feel vulnerable. My eyes lead down to his lips which still had the words 'pink idiot' on them. I laughed a little and realize he never cleaned off any of the words on his face.

"It was just a prank!" I yelled to him and he looked at me smirking still. Dammit that smirk just made him 10x hotter!

"So you did this Jess?" He asked as he moved his face close to mine that we were nose to nose. I gasped at the closeness and tried to move back but al least I couldn't because my back was to the floor. My body tenses up under his touch as he puts a hand on my cheek. He stars deep into my eyes that I feel as if I am lost in a trance and its only me and him in the room.

"Jessica? Were you the one to write on Happy's and I faces?" He asked sweetly and quiet enough for only me to hear. I feared talking worrying that I could stutter or make a fool out of myself. I shook my head to tell him no but he did not approve of my answer. He moved his lips to next to my ear and whispers in a husky voice.

"Don't lie Jess, doesn't suit you" His words made my body shiver in delight. What the fuck is wrong with me?! What happened to me acting all bad ass earlier?! Its the same pull from the pull the need for connection. Jessica snap out of it!

"Yes it was me that planned it so what?" I asked now able to control my body again. I see Natsu smirk and get off me, walking out the door only to come back with a paint brush and black paint.
"Payback time" Natsu said then Happy comes out with a bucket of the black paint.

"Happy you get Lucy, I'll handle Jess" He told Happy with a smirk. Happy nods and pulls Lucy into the kitchen.

"Dammit Lucy!" I yelled in my head as I see her being dragged out

"Fuck!" I yell as Natsu closed the door.

What did I get myself into!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yay! Chapter done! In the next chapter they are all going to the guild with the drawings and words on there face. question is will Lucy show the pictures and how will Natsu and Jessica react. Mkay that's all I got for you guys now. Comment what you though of the story so far also Vote and Follow if you want well good-bye guys!~M

I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!!! HIRO MASHIMA DOES!!!