The Battle Over Jessica

Natsu Dragneel POV (note that this is when he finds the badly injured Lucy)

Me and Happy run/fly Lucy back to Steve house.

"What happened?!" Steve said

"What dose it look like! They got attacked and took Jessica!" I yelled and Steve just stepped back a little in fear. I place Lucy on her bed and Steve come in with a first-aid kit.

"I'll take care of her cuts you go save your other friend" Steve said and I nodded.

"Happy you stay here and look after Luce" I said and Happy gave one of his famous 'Aye Sir!' and with that I ran out the door. Ok what did the note saying again...sunset drive ally right? Hold on Jessica I'm coming don't do anything stupid!

~Back to present~

"So Natsu bring the money?" Sting said with a smirk over Jessica neck. My body was covered in flames head to toe.

"Give me Jessica back now" I said with a deadly tone. I think I might of scared Jessica a little.

"Natsu...what's going on?" She asked and you could hear a bit of fear in her voice. I looked at her with sad eyes. She looks so confused then I saw her tense up when Sting licked her neck. I growled at him and he just laughed.

"Well looks like if I hold Jess-chan like this you can't get me" Sting said which was true he was using her as a shield and if I move her can mark her right on the spot.

"Who the fuck said you could call me that!" Jessica yelled and was trying to push Sting away but it was like she was getting weaker every time.

"Stop pushing and you won't pass out due to magic lost" Sting said and Jessica stopped and just had a tear roll down her beautiful face.

"THATS IT!" I yelled and within a second I punch Sting right across the face and grabbed Jessica. Sting when flying into 3 walls then finely fell.

Jessica POV

What is happening?! I'm so lost right now!

"Oh Natsu is that all you got?" Sting said getting up and running towards Natsu. Before he could get to Natsu Emma kicked him right where the sun don't shine.

"Oh shit you will bitch!" Sting yelled and looked like he was going to hit Emma.

"NEE-CHAN!!!" She yelled and I started running to her but Natsu stopped Sting before he could do anything to her.

"Picking on a little girl how low is that" Natsu said and Emma ran to me and I picked her up and held her protectively.

"Like you care anyways!" Sting said and punches Natsu in the stomach. Natsu bends down and Sting send a fist to his head making him fall to the ground. Natsu then grabs Sting leg and twisted it around until you heard a snap and Sting scream. I covered Emma eyes as she covered her ears.

"Light Dragon Roar!" Sting yelled

"Fire Dragon Roar!" Natsu yelled

Both of the powers send them both flying back and sending me to make a rock dome to stop the impacted from hitting me or Emma. Natsu was the first one up and walked over to the weak and injured Sting.

"Hehe I'm guessing you don't know what I did yet Natsu" Sting said with a smug look. "look on your girlfriend neck" he said and Natsu eyes widened.

"Fire Dragon Iron Fist!" Natsu yelled hitting Sting right in the face making Sting passed out. Then he ran up to me.

"Jessica I'm just going to look at your neck" he said and I nodded. He looks and see a bunch of hickeys on my neck that I don't know about. I put Emma down.

"Emma I need you to wait outside for right now" Natsu said and she nodded and felt outside.

"When did he do this?!" Natsu yelled and I looked confused.

"What do you mean he did nothing to me" I said and Natsu sighed.

"He started the marking on you when you were passed out I'm guessing" Natsu said and I froze. Are. You. Fucking. Kidding. Me.

"I'm sorry Jessica but I have to do this before he dose" Natsu said move his mouth to my neck.

"What do you mean-" I said but then gasped when I felt Natsu sucking on my neck. I was trying so hard not to moan but Natsu found my sweet stop and I let out a soft moan. I don't know what the hell was going on but then I felt Natsu's teeth dig into my skin. I let go a little scream. The pain going though my neck soon turned into sweet pleasure. Natsu removed his teeth from my neck and licked the blood off his teeth.

"Mine" he said and I just looked shocked at him...did he really just mark me? Then I just walked out leaving Natsu in the room. But before I felt I gave him a kiss on the cheek to tell him I'm ok with this. Oh god what is going to happen from here on out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ok hopefully you all like it! It was weird like really weird writing the marking part...well vote if you really liked it! comment what you though and follow if yeah want! ~M

I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!!! HIRO MASHIMA DOES!!!