Last Hour On Earth

Jessica POV"

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" well there goes my alarm clock. I slam my hand on the snooze button then slowly get out of bed. Its so soft I could stay in it forever. I quickly get changed and take a shower brush my hair a all normal things to do in the morning. I only put eye liner for some odd reason I don't feel like you need make-up to look pretty. I walk down the stairs to the kitchen to get crushed in a stronge bear hug.

"SIS YOU CANT LEAVE ME TO ANOTHER PLANET!!!" Jenny my little sister said. I could see the tears forming in her eyes. I hugged her back and let her cry on my back. I cried a little too because I could never see my family you know unless the some how they appear to this so called "Anime World".

"Hey don't be sad I will always be with you right here" I said then pointed to her heart. She gave me a sad smile then hugged my again before my little brother came over.

"Its not like I'll miss you or anything...DON'T LEAVE JESSIE!!!" Tommy said as he cried into my chest. I patted his head telling him it will be OK and stuff like that. He wouldn't let go of me like he was holding onto my shirt when my mom tried pulling him off. You could see my black bra showing and I tried to get my shirt back but it end up ripping from the back collar.

"Just don't do anything stupid ok? Mom told me about you story's I don't need to worry about my baby sister and her 30 kids" Danny my older brother said with a big smirk on his face as my face turn so red.

"BAKA" I yelled at him. Plus I slapped him as well. I can't believe my mother told him that!

"Hey just be careful ok? I know you'll be ok I just don't want you to get hurt." Sammy my older sister said with a hug and of course I hugged her back. I felt bad but there is a time and place were I was going to leave and that day came quicker then anyone knew.

"I bet if your father was still alive he would too be proud of you and your bravery" My mom said then kissed my forehead. I saw so crying as we all had one more family hug before I was gone.

It was 9 o'clock and there was a knock on the door. I grabbed all my bags with all my stuff in it. My mom open the door for me and have me one more kiss on the forehead then started crying as I walked into the limo. I waved to everyone and they all waved back with tears in there eyes even Danny. I saw Tommy running and trying to stop me from leaving but Danny held him back. I felt my heart break. Am I doing the right thing. My last hour on earth was the best hour because it was with my family the ones that will forever live on in my heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok next chapter will be going to Fairy Tail I just need to add leaving earth and being with family is the best and all. SO Please comment vote and all that funny stuff if ya want too! ~M

I DO NOT REPEAT DO NOT OWN FAIRY TAIL!!! HIRO MASHIMA DOES!!!