The End

I peaked open one eye to see Hiriam on the ground, blood pooling from his had. Cat was holding her gun out, shaking with anger. I never thought I'd actually be grateful for her presence.

Jake raced to cuff Cat and arrest her again. McBride and Crew were to Brinson's side to make sure she was okay. Henry rushed to me, taking me in his arms as my legs finally decided to give out from pain.

"You're an idiot," he breathed as he held me to him.

"I'm certifiably a genius," I pointed out to him. He chuckled and kissed me hard on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back.

"What's this?"

Henry and I parted and looked at our parents, who were all giving us the same mock anger sort of look.

"About time," Aunt JJ mumbled, causing mom to laugh.

"I'd say," piped up Martin. I tried to playfully push him, but it didn't do much considering all my strength seemed to have worn off. "I'm glad you're okay, Haley."

"Me too," I joked.

"We gotta get you back to the hospital," Henry said. He picked me up and I leaned against his chest. I felt like a weight had finally been lifted off my shoulder. All the things that had worried me were over for now. I felt safe.

***

After some well needed rest, I woke up in the hospital with Henry sitting on one side of me, and Martin and Jake standing around me. Everyone looked at me as my eyes slowly opened. I could feel Henry squeeze my hand and I turned to smile at him.

"How do you feel?" he asked.

"Not as bad, but the sore feelings are coming back," I replied. "How's Brinson?"

"She's fine," Jake replied. "Her arm is wrapped up now, didn't lose much blood."

I looked at Jake and realized what he must've witnessed between me and Henry. I suddenly felt guilty. I had only broken up with Jake a little over 24 hours ago (if the clock on the wall was reading AM instead of PM, and judging by the sun it was), and now I was with Henry.

"I'm so sorry, Jake," I told him. He chuckled and shook his head.

"You almost died twice today. You put yourself on the line to prove that I was innocent. How the hell could I be mad over something as small as you finally dating the guy who's clearly liked you longer than I've known you?" He shrugged.

I smiled and extended an arm to Jake. He chuckled as I pulled him into an awkward, one armed hug. We all laughed together. It felt good to truly laugh after the terrible day we just had.

"Mel and Spencer were here to see you," Henry said. "I told them to go home and rest. They'll be back to see you tonight."

"And your parents?" I asked.

"Same thing. They're insisting we all get together when you're out of hospital so we can celebrate all of us being back together again," Henry explained. "Olivia, Sammy, and Michael are gonna go, too, obviously."

"That sounds fantastic," I said with a smile.

"What are we gonna do about the Dirty Dozen?" Martin asked. "They've made it clear there are informants all over the world. We don't know who attacked and kidnapped Henry or where they are. They're going to come after us again."

I looked at the faces in the room with me; my ex-boyfriend, and now good friend, my best friend, my childhood friend and now boyfriend. We were all thinking about it now. What was going to happen with the Dirty Dozen? How many of them were out there? And where?

"We'll face those challenges as they come," I decided. Martin nodded at my response.

In that moment, I didn't want to think about the Dirty Dozen. I didn't want to think about the day before, the events that lead to the four of us being there in that moment. All I wanted to do was relax.

I was going to heal and go home. I was going to have dinner with my boyfriend, his parents, my parents and our siblings. I was going to go back to work at the BAU and continue to track down serial killers to make the world a better place.

I was going to be happy with Henry.

For now, I wasn't going to think about the future. I was going to live in the moment.

*******************

Oh my God, Haley is OVER! Thank you so much for reading and I hope you all enjoyed this little spinoff!