Creepy

"Our UnSub is copying murders from the story, The Lovely Bones." I began.

Once we got back to the station and made up the profile, Brinson asked me to give it to the officers because I knew more about The Lovely Bones than anyone else.

"In the story, there is a killer by the name of George Harvey. He made doll houses for a living and he had a hiding place in a corn field. He took girls the same age as our victims into this hiding hole and would rape and murder them. Then, he'd dismember them and dump them into a sink hole. Each of our victims are named after a character from the story and look a like the actor that potrayed them. We believe that our UnSub is looking for his Susie, in this case his Susie is actually named Susie Salmon."

"So, what should we look out for?" asked one of the female officers.

"We believe our UnSub is a little like George Harvey, so look out for a greasy looking man. He may live near the corn field in which the victims are being dumped. If you spoke to him, you'd probably get a creepy vibe off him. Especially the 14 year old girls." I replied. "If he does not get his Susie, we believe his next victim will be named Lindsey. So, if there's any 14 year olds named Lindsey, preferably a girl who's close to the first three victims or to Susie Salmon herself. Get this profile out to parents of 14 year old girls as we are unsure of what will happen if our UnSub kills Lindsey next instead of Susie."

I nodded as a thank you and the police dismissed. Next up, the corn field with Monroe.

Monroe stood in the back of the room. His arms were crossed and he was giving me a small smile as I approached him.

"Good job. It was almost as if you were born to do this." he said. "Oh wait."

I rolled my eyes and playfully shoved him.

"Let's go. We have to go investigate that corn field. If we're lucky, we'll find the UnSub and then we can all go home." I said and swiftly passed him. "You drive."

"Why me?"

"I don't have my license yet. Just a permit."

"Like your dad?"

"First off, it's really creepy how you know so much about my parents."

"I've done my research." Monroe shrugged as it was nothing. I laughed and shook my head before continuing.

"And second, my dad had his license, he just preferred not to drive." I said and climbed into the SUV. "Less talking, more driving Agent Monroe."

He rolled his eyes and drove off. The ride was quiet other than some music on the radio and Monroe singing along silently. He had a nice singing voice, I must admit.

Finally, we pulled up to the corn field. As fast as it took me to get my seat belt off and turn to open the door, Monroe was already on the other side about to open it for me. He extended his hand to help me out of the SUV. I smiled at him.

"Wow. A true gentleman, I see." I teased. "Are you always this nice to your new co-workers?"

"Only when they're as beautiful as you." Monroe said and winked. I felt myself blush. Why is it that most the guys on the BAU could make me blush like this? I have known Henry for a while, but I just met Monroe.

We began to walk through the corn fields. I stomped as I walked, looking for that hiding place. With any luck, it would be here.

"We should split up. We'd cover more grounds if we did." Monroe said. "Call me if you find anything and I'll do the same."

"Good idea." I nodded and we went our separate ways.

It was about 6:00. The sun was beginning to set. I didn't want to be out here alone in the dark, especially with a creep like our UnSub out around.

I continued to stomp around the corn fields, hoping to heard the sound of my foot stomping on a wooden trap door with the little hiding place beneath it. I was walking for 20 minutes or so when I realized I had no idea where I was.

"Monroe?" I said, first in a slight whisper. Then, I called louder, "Monroe? Monroe?!"

"Looking for someone?"

I jumped and spun around, pulling the gun I was given out of the holster and aiming it at the man that spoke. A man with his hair slicked back and mustache put his hands up in surrender. I let out a sigh and put the gun back.

"I'm sorry." I said. "You startled me."

"It's okay." he said. "What are you doing out here, though? And why do you have a gun?"

"My name is Dr. Haley Reid. I'm with the FBI's Behavioral Analyst Unit. We're here looking into those murders going on of the young girls."

My words began to trail off as I noticed that the man was looking at my breasts. I raised an eyebrow and crossed my arms over my chest, causing him to look back up at my face.

"Oh yeah. I heard about those." he said. "Why are you here, though?"

"They were dumped not too far from this corn field and we believe that our UnSub is copying the murders from the book The Lovely Bones, which means he probably lives around here and has a little hiding place here somewhere." I said. "You wouldn't happen to know of anything like that, would you?"

"No." the man answered quickly. A little TOO quickly. "I mean no. I don't. If I did, I'd tell you. I mean, I live a little ways away, but I don't exactly visit here enough to know that kind of stuff. If I do find something like that, I'll call the police station."

I nodded. This guy creeped me out. Maybe it was his beady little eyes and the way they were staring at my body hungrily. Maybe it was the fact that he matched our profile to a T.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Gerald Harvard."

Close enough.

My hand slowly moved to my pocket to grab my phone so I could text Monroe and tell him about Gerald Harvard. Gerald watched my hand for a moment before advancing towards me. Luckily, Monroe decided to show up at that exact time to save me.

"Dr. Reid." he said. "I've been looking for you. Who's this?"

"This is Gerald Harvard." I said.

Monroe, who was standing behind Gerald, mouthed, "George Harvey?" and I did a small nod so that Gerald didn't see it.

"It's nice to meet you Mr. Harvard." Monroe said and extended his hand to Gerald. Gerald, with a pissed expression, turned around to look at Monroe. The moment he seen how Monroe towered over him, he shrunk back.

"You too." he said, but didn't shake Monroe's hand. "It was nice to meet you two and, again, I will call if I notice anything suspicious. I have to go."

He hurried off. Monroe chuckled.

"Am I that intimidating?" he asked.

"Well, look at you compared to him." I replied. "Thank God you came when you did or I probably would've been the next victim. Did you find anything?"

"I found the hiding place. I made a mark on one of the corn stocks. Let's go back and let the team know. We can be back here in no time and catch that creep."

I nodded and we headed back to the SUV.

******

*A/N: The casting is on the side of the page, but just in case you guys are reading this on the app and you wanted to know, here is the casting:

Demi Lovato as Dr. Haley Reid
Chord Overstreet as Henry LaMontagne
Chris Evans as Jacob Monroe
Zooey Deschanel as Charlotte Brinson
Chris Colfer as Martin Scott
Katy Perry as Maria Crew
Miley Cyrus as Karina McBride