Supper At The Reid's

*Haley's POV*

I was excited to go over to my parents' house for supper and I was even more excited that Henry was going with me.

It had been a while since I seen Olivia, since she was now in collage. She was studying to be a doctor. Not a doctor like dad and I, but an actual doctor. Sammy was in his sophomore year at high school. He wasn't a "genius" and he was fine with that.

After work, I went up to Henry's desk with a wide smile on my face.

"Ready to go?" I asked him.

"Well, someone's cheery." he chuckled. "Yeah. I'm ready. Are we going in separate cars?"

"I don't have my license, so you'll have to drive." I said. "Let's go! The faster we get there, the faster I'll be able to see my sister again!"

"Okay, okay. Calm down. How is Olivia anyways?"

"She's fine. So is Sammy."

Henry grabbed his coat and stood up.

"Well, let's go see your family."

I smiled and rushed for the elevator. Henry laughed and followed. We went down to his vehicle, a Ford Pickup Truck, and climbed in. As we drove, Henry put on some country music. I loved country. It was my favorite genre of music mainly because country songs made more sense than most pop songs.

"You like country?" Henry asked.

"Love it." I replied and began to sing along with the song that was on.

"I don't want good and I don't want good enough. I want can't sleep, can't breath without your love. Front porch and one more kiss. It doesn't make sense to anybody else."

Henry smiled at me. I became a bit self conscious and slowly let the words drift away.

"Don't stop singing." Henry said. "You're really good. Have you ever thought of singing as a back up plan or anything?"

"No." I laughed. "No, no. Being on the BAU was always my plan and I never needed a back up. And I'm not that good."

"You're very humble."

I looked down at my lap and continued to sing to myself. We finally pulled up to my old house. Mom and dad hadn't moved. They had been living in the same house for a little over 20 years.

I was out of Henry's truck and to the front door in a matter of seconds. I knocked on the door and waiting until my mother opened it.

"Haley!" she said and gave me a big hug. "Look at you! You've gotten so much more beautiful since I last saw you. I've missed you so much. You have to tell me how it's going on the BAU. Who's your friend?"

I looked over my shoulder to see Henry had just gotten out of the truck and locked the door.

"Mom, that's Henry!" I said.

"Henry? Henry LaMontagne?" mom asked. "My God, it is! Look at you, all grown up and handsome! You look so much like your father."

"Thanks Melanie." Henry said and gave my mom a big hug. "How's Spencer?"

"He's Spencer." mom replied. The three of us chuckled. "Oh Haley. Olivia's here and she's brought this boy with her. She says they're not together, but I think she might be lying. Come in, no need to be standing out in the cold!"

Henry and I entered the house. I went to the living room to see Olivia and some boy sitting on the love seat, laughing and talking together. Dad was sitting in his chair, reading as usual. Sammy was no where to be seen at the moment.