Chapter 1

Eren's P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm blaring on my phone. I had to be at Hanji's bar in a few hours. I shouldn't have ever agreed to this. I'm sorry for being rude my name is Eren Jeager. I have an adopted sister named Mikasa. She is currently living with her girlfriend Annie.

I live alone, after my mum was killed my father Grisha abandoned us. He disappeared without a trace I'm a singer but I quit singing after mum died. Hanji needed some help at the bar so she called me.

Flashback 1 day ago

"Eren!" Hanji yelled running up to me. "Hey Hanji what's up?" I asked cautiously. She grinned and grabbed my wrist. "Okay Eren I really need your help at the bar. Our regular bartender caught the flu." She said looking at me. I sighed and nodded.

Fast forward back to present

So yeah here I am, I knew Hanji wouldn't stop asking so I agreed. I got up and went towards The bathroom. I hopped into the shower. I was my hair and my body. I got out and wrapped a towel around my waist.

I walked into my room for my uniform. Which consists of black skinny jeans and a black button down with a red tie. I throw on my red converse. I check the time I have three hours till I have to meet Hanji at her bar.

I decided to get some lunch at the Titan Café. Armin owned the Café along with a few of my other friends. Sasha,Connie,Jean,Marco,Reiner, and Bertolt. Annie and Mikasa help out some days.

I decided to walk considering it's beautiful today. I grab my wallet and keys then lock my apartment. I've live there for about two years.

I wasn't paying attention to were I was going and bumped into someone. "Ah shit I'm so sorry." I said quickly helping the person I knocked down up. "Tch stupid brat watch where you're  going" The man said scowling.

He had a clean undercut and raven haired like Mikasa. He was also shorter than me. Yet his skin was like cream. "I'm truly sorry I wasn't watching where I was goin. I was in a hurry to meet my boss at work." I said looking down.

"I'm sorry I'll make it up to you but I have to go." I said looking at him. He nodded and started walking off.

Levi 's P.O.V

I was making my way to Hanji's bar when I ran into someone. He started to apologize. He had teal eyes with specks of gold in the irises. And he had tan sunkissed skin with untamed brown hair.

    He was cute in my opinion. He mentioned Hanji's name and I perked up. I asked him if he knew her. He said that he helps at her bar. He had a hint of pink on his cheeks.

    I started walking off towards the bar. Hanji asked me to come tonight.

    The person I ran into he said he'll make it up to me. I sighed when I reached Hanji's bar it was already getting packed. Which I could use something to forget her.

    I sat down at the bar while the bartender Erd was working. "Where's the regular. You normally don't work the bar?" I asked him he shrugged. "Hanji told me to take over while she took the one that was supposed to be filling in." He said handing me a drink. I nodded.

    I took a drink and heard someone walk out on stage. It was Hanji with the microphone. She smiled at the crowd and began to speak.

  "Due to our original entertainer not being able to make it due to personal reasons." She said and the crowd groaned. "But I asked one of my friends to fill in for him. I originally asked him to be the bartender tonight. Please welcome to the stage Bright Eyes!" Sh said.

    The crowd clapped. I see the boy I ran into earlier. I didn't know he was a friend of Hanji's. The music started playing and he took a deep breath before starting to sing.

Every street in this city is the same to me

Everyone's got a place to be but there's no room for me

Am I to blame?

When the guilt and the shame hang over me

Like a dark cloud that chases You down in the pouring rain

It's  so hard to find someone who cares about you

But it's easy enough to find someone who looks down on you

Why is it so hard to find someone who cares about you?

When it's easy to find someone who looks down on you

It's  not what it seems when you're not on the scene

There's a chill in the air

But there's people like me that nobody sees so nobody cares

Why is it so hard to find someone who cares about you?

When it's easy to find someone who looks down on you

Why is it so hard to find someone who can keep it together when you've come undone

Why is it so hard to find someone who cares about you?

He took a breath while the music solo carried out. He looked around and his eyes fell on me. He smiled before continuing the next verse.

I swear this time it won't turn out the same cause now I've got myself to blame

And you'll know where you'll end up on the streets that is easy enough to find someone who looks down on you

Why is it hard to find someone wo cares about you

When it easy enough to find someone who looks down on you?

Why is it so hard to find someone who can keep it together when you've come undone

Why is it so hard to find someone who cares about you...

He was breathing and he smiled out onto the crowd. They clapped and he took a bow before leaving the stage.