Chapter 6

Eren's P.O.V

I jumped out the window when I heard Hanji yell that Levi was coming up the stairs. I knew he would look out th window so I ran back towards the apartment.

He would check there next so I ran past the apartment. There was a secret way through the park to Hanji's bar. I have to be there in an hour or so.

    I ran to the back door and unlocked it. Hanji gave me a spare key awhile back. Incase I needed her. I walked in and shut the door behind me.

   I luckily grabbed my phone when I ran out the door. I took it out and texted Hanji.

Eren: Hey is Levi still there?

Hanji: No he ran off towards your apartment. Why?

Eren: um I'm kinda at your bar.

Hanji: ok be there in 1

Eren: K

I put my phone up and waited for a minute. It vibrated letting me know that I had a message.

Angry Midget: Eren you have five minutes to come out before I beat the living Shit out of you

Eren: You won't find me. Btw you suck at this

Angry Midget: You're at Hanji's Bar aren't you.

Eren: No y would I be

Angry Midget: Hanji told me.

Eren: Dammit Hanji

Angry Midget: I'm.Coming.For.You.

Eren: 0_0 umm

  I quickly stiffed my phone in my pocket. I searched for a hiding spot. Hanji had a stripper pole in the middle of the stage. This place used to be a strip club before Hanji bought it.

   I look up and see that there's a little beams I can sit on. I quickly climb up luckily we had to climb a rope when I was in high school. I sit on one of the beams and watch the door.

  You can't see me unless you look up from a certain spot. The door bust opens and I jump a bit. There stands Hanji and Levi he looked pissed. Hanji looked excited she's always loved hide n go seek.

  "Jeager you have 10 seconds to come out of hiding!" He yelled. Hanji started giggling. I was terrified to be honest. This is even worse than when I disappeared for two days and Mikasa chewed me out.

   He started counting."10,....9...8...7....6...5...4...3...2...1..." He said kicking something across the bar. "Levi you better not trash this place before tonight!" Hanji yelled. "Speaking of tonight it's time to open up!" She piped up.

    Levi growled and people started to file in. I was still in my hiding spot. Levi finally gave up and sat at the bar. I crawled from beam to beam until I reached backstage. I motioned Hanji over and she ran over to me. "Eren! I wa-" I covered her mouth. "Hanji it's time for me to preform." I said she nodded. She walked out on stage and I looked out and saw Levi still had his head down. I walked out to the microphone and the music started.

10,9,8,7,6,
5,4,3,2,1
Ready or not here I come
Lets take a look at this situation..
I'm on a hunt for your location
While your waiting there
Your getting kinda of scared
But I feel in love with my little flirtation

Levi was now looking up and glaring at me. I smirked and winked at him.

Let me make it clear
You see my dear
I'm the best at this game
Cause I hear the fears
Bumping of the dark, the beating of your heart
And I can't stand our time apart
Carmin San Diego I found her
Didn't take long for fear to get louder
Bumping in the dark, the beating of your heart
Whoa come out, come out I know where you are
Your pounding so hard
From the beat of your heart
You gave it away right from the start
So come out, come out I know where you are

Levi was still glaring at me so I just smirked at him.

The sun goes down
As the clock goes round
And the wind starts howling
As the dark surrounds
Things are getting worse
Your body feels a curse
Your pulse you keep it down
It here you find the fear and defined them
And they make you go insane if it gets the time
Bumping in the dark
The beating of your heart
I'm gonna tear apart
Whoa come out, come out, I know where you are
Your pounding so loud
From the beat of your heart
You gave it away right from the start
So come out, come out, I know where you are
I, know, where, you, are
Whoa come out, come out, I know where you are
Your pounding so loud from the beat of your heart
You gave it away right from the start
So come out, come out I know where you are..

The song ended and I saw Levi get up. I rush towards the back and grab my stuff. I run out the back door.

Levi 's P.O.V.

That stupid brat was here the whole time. When the song ended he ran backstage and out the back door. I followed after him. He didn't run far before I caught up.

       I kicked him from behind and he fell. I smirked. "Oi, stupid brat. Do you know how worried I was about you?" I said and he groaned. "First off why the Hell did you kick me!" Eren said.

   I laughed at his stupidity. "Well if I didn't then you wouldn't quit running." I said shrugging. He groaned and got up. He started limping towards his apartment.

  I picked him up and he yelped in surprise. I chuckled. "Hey put me down!!" He said squirming. I carried him to his apartment. I unlocked it for him and sat him on the couch.

     I got his First aid kit and cleaned his cuts. He winced when I put some antibacterial on them. After that he fell asleep on the couch. I left him a note and my number.