Chapter 9

Smut warning

Eren's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked over to see Levi asleep. I got up carefully not to wake him. I walked downstairs out onto the balcony. Luckily on the way out I grabbed my phone off the table.

   I dialed Hanji's number. I wanted to surprise Levi tonight and I needed Hanji's help. She answered on the first ring. "Hey Eren how are you!" She exclaimed.

I chuckled. "I'm fine Hanji. Is your bar gonna be open tonight?" I said. "Nope it's closed on weekends!" She said. "Okay good I wanna surprise Levi tonight." I said looking around.

    She laughed. "Alright what can I help ya with?" She asked. "Alright I'm gonna borrow your bar tonight for his surprise. And I need you to keep him away from the bar all day." I said.

      She chuckled. "You two are so cute together! But yeah I can do that!" She said happily. "Thanks Hanji. I have to go." I said. "K bye see ya!" She said. I hung up the phone and walked back inside.

     I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Levi walked in the living room. He had bed hair it was cute. He yawned and I smiled. I walked back upstairs and threw on some jeans and a hoodie.

    "Hey Levi I got to go out for oa bit. I should be back soon." I say walking down the stairs. He looks up from his breakfast. "Where are you going?" He asks. I smirk and whisper in his ear.

  "It's a surprise for later~" I say seductively. He shivers and I smirk. "See ya later Levi~" I say blowing a kiss. He blushes. I grab my keys and wallet and of course my phone.

   I text Hanji to let her know I'm leaving.

Eren: Okay Hanji I left and heading towards your bar.

Hanji: Ok! I'll go get Levi then!

Eren: not a word about tonight. And bring him to the bar tonight at 7:00. I need your help also when you get there.

Hanji: Okay? I'll be there on time!

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk around the back. I unlock the door and let myself in. It's dark so I turn the lights on. I get to work on the routine.

    Believe it or not I used to dance. Not pole dance but either way I'm gonna wing it. I press play on my playlist. It was Or Nah by the Weekend. I take of my sweatshirt and walk over to the pole.

   I wrap my leg around the pole and slide down slowly before bringing myself back up. Grinding on the pole. After hours of practicing I checked the time. I had exactly thirty minutes to set the stuff up.

     I walk backstage into the closet Hanji had told me about. She found it when I helped her set the bar up. I found some very......exposing outfits. I just chose the police one. I quickly ran to a dressing room.

Levi 's P.O.V

After Eren left I walked up to the bathroom for a quick shower. I dressed in some black skinny jeans and a grey shirt. I heard a knock on the door. I walked downstairs. Who would be here at this time?

   I opened the door and there stood shit glasses. "LEVI~" She exclaimed. I kicked her in the shin. "Why the hell are you here? And yelling at that." I say annoyed. She looked up at me with a grin. "Eren has sent me to get you and keep you busy until...7!" She said smiling.

    "Why until 7?" I said annoyed. She shook her head. "Sorry classified info." She said. I sighed and walked off back in the house. I grabbed my keys and wallet. I locked the apartment door before leaving.

   "Alright shit glasses where to?" I said turning towards her. She smiled and grabbed my wrist. "Oi let go!" I said trying to pull my wrist away. "We my friend are going to see Erwin!" She exclaims.

     I stop in my tracks. "When did he get back in town?" I said. She shrugged. "He came to the bar a few days ago and asked where you were." She said. I sighed. We walked around to different stores until it was 6:30.

    We walked.back to the car and drove to her bar. When we got there I got out and She smirked and left. I walked in and it was pitch black. I found a note. Sit in the chair on stage. It said.

      I walked up and sat in the chair. The music started playing I saw Eren walk out in a very revealing officer getup. He started pole dancing in front of me.

    Grinding up and down on the pole. I felt my pants get tighter down there. He smirked and started grinding his ass down the pole. He stopped and walked over towards me. He got on top of me and started giving me a lap dance.

    He licked my ear and grinding our hips together. I moaned and he smirked. He did it again. "Ah~ E-Eren not there." I moaned. He smirked and looked up at me. "Fuck you." I growled.

    He smirked and whispered in my ear. "Gladly~" He said seductively. I grabbed him and led him to a back room. I threw him on the bed and started kissing him.

     He flipped us around so I was on bottom. He kissed me asking for entrance. I decided to tease him. He reached down and palmed my bulge through my pants. I gasped and he slipped his tongue in.

      He started to take my shirt of kissing down my chest. He sucked and played with my nipples. "Ah~ S-stop!" I moaned. He smirked. "What is it you want Levi~" He said.

     I looked up at him. "I-I want you to fuck me." I said blushing. He smirked and started to remove his clothes. We both were left in our boxers. He kissed me softly.

    He took off my boxers and grabbed my member. I gasped at the touch. He licked the tip and I moaned. He took me in and I moaned and tangled my hands in his hair.

      "Ah~ Eren I'm about to- " Before I could finish I released into his mouth. He swallowed and spread my legs more. He pushed one finger in. I gasped from the pain. He added one more scissoring me.

     After I was prepared he aligned himself at my entrance. I nodded and he trusted in. "Ah!~" I screamed with pain and pleasure. He thrusted in and out. "F-faster!" I screamed. He went faster hitting my prostate making me scream.

      "Ah~ E-Eren I'm about to c-cum!" I said moaning. "M-me to Levi" He said. After a few more thrusts he released into me and I released onto my stomach. He collapsed on me. Both of us panting. I fell asleep in Eren's arms. "Love you Levi." He said. "Love you too Eren." I said.

There's that chapter sorry of it stinks. I would have updated earlier but I've been sick and I have been having practice. I'm gonna try to update more .