Chapter 8

??? P.O.V

"You have him?" "Yeah." "Look he's starting to wake up!"

Eren's P.O.V

I heard voices there were two of people. The last thing I remember was going backstage after singing. Then I heard the door open. I thought it was Hanji so I didn't turn around.

The last thing I heard was Levi 's mine. Then everything went black. And now here I am tied up to a chair in a basement. I looked around and saw two figures.

"Ah seems you have woken up." A female voice said. "What the hell do you want with me?" I spat at her. I felt a pain in my cheek. She had slapped me. "It's your fault Levi won't take me back!! It's because he loves you instead!!" She said angrily.

The other person walked up and put a hand on her shoulder. "Petra calm down babe." Said the male. She nodded and snuggled into his embrace. "I fooled Levi telling him you left me. Now that should lure him here." She said purring in the man's ear.

"Don't hurt Levi you bitch!!" I hissed. This time the male punched me in the face. The woman named Petra laughed. I growled and looked up. "Aww did that hurt? Talk like that to me again and it'll be much worse!" She said laughing.

"Levi and I were supposed to get married. But He walked in on me and Oluo. Having a little fun, he called it off and he left me. I got in touch with him today and found out he has feelings for you." She said.

I scoffed now I wonder why Levi would leave her. "I would leave you too. You're a bitch I mean You cheated on Levi with an old skin bag!" I said with venom.

She gasped and the man started to punch me over and over again. After that he left so did Petra. I heard their car leave so that should give me a bit to get loose.

My stomach hurt and so did my face. I heard something upstairs I started trying to get loose. The basement door opened and there stood Levi. I sighed in relief. "Levi is that you?!" I called up the stairs.

  It wasn't Levi but the man that was here earlier. He walked up to me and smirked. "Oho someone's hoping it's his knight in shining armor huh." He said. I growled at him. "Fuck you." I spat at him.

   He laughed then smirked. I felt his fist connect with my cheek. I spat out blood and glared at him. "Aww did that hurt?" He said hitting me again. I pulled against the chain and it broke.

   He backed away and I got up slowly. "Aww is someone scared?" I said smirking at him. He shook his head and got in fighting position. I did the same, he launched at me and I moved and kicked his feet out from under him.

    He fell to the ground and I took the chance and ran up the stairs. I shut the door behind me and locked it. I heard a car and ran upstairs to the second floor. I peeked out a window and saw Petra get out of her car.

   I snuck out the window and started to run down the sidewalk. I slowed to a jog after I was sure that I was far enough away. I saw headlights up ahead and I waved my arms. They stopped and got out. I started to blackout and I heard voices.

   They were Levi and Hanji, Levi must have caught me when I fell. I snuggled up to his scent and fell asleep.

Levi 's P.O.V.

Me and Hanji had found Eren. He was okay just a few bruises and scratches. He started to go unconscious and I caught him before He hit the ground. He snuggled his face into my side. I smiled lightly and picked him up.

    I took him to the bathroom and washed his arms off with a warm rag. Then I changed his clothes. He was disgusting He had blood and dirt all over him. I laid him down gently on my bed. I crawled in next to him and he snuggled up to me.

   I smiled and fell asleep curled up next to Eren. The next morning I woke up and Eren wasn't in the bed. I heard the bathroom door open. Eren walked out with jeans and a towel around his shoulders.

   I blushed at the sight, Eren looked at me and smiled. "Mornin Levi want some breakfast?" Eren asked. I nodded and got up. We walked downstairs to the kitchen.

    Eren made eggs,toast,and bacon. He fixed me a plate and set it down in front of me. He fixed his food and set some tea in front of me. I muttered a thanks to him. He nodded.  I picked up a piece of bacon. "Mmm this is good thank you Eren." I said smiling. He smiled at me and nodded.

      After breakfast we cuddle on the couch. "Hey....Eren." I asked. "Yeah?" He said turning his attention towards me. "I...I like y-you." I say blushing. He chuckled and grabbed my cheeks. Iooked into his teal eyes.

    I felt warm lips on mine, my eyes widened and I blushed. He broke the kiss. "I like you too Levi." He said with a cheeky grin. I smiled and chuckled, I leaned in and kissed him softly.

     We laid there for a bit then I fell asleel cuddling against Eren. He wrapped his arms around me and I smiled softly. I heard him whisper 'I love you'. He fell asleep too.

   I woke up hours later and wiggled out of Eren's arms. I decided to make dinner. I started cutting up some veggies. I'll make some spaghetti and vegetables.

    I was finishing up mixing the ingredients when I felt arms around my waist. "Mm that smells good." I heard Eren say. I smiled and grabbed us some plates. We ate then went to bed I snuggled up to Eren's warmth. He chuckled and fell asleep.