Chapter 2

Levi 's P.O.V.

After Eren disappeared behind the stage Hanji came back out. "Thank you guys for being so understanding. Now how was his performance?" She asked smirking. The bar erupted in cheers.

  "Want him to come back out?" She asked. They cheered. "You heard them Mr. Bright Eyes." She said looking back. He walked out of the shadows with I smile in his face.

       She whispered something to him and he nodded. He took the microphone from Hanji. "Alright guys thanks for the support and Hanji decided that I should do a duet with someone of her choosing from the crowd." He spoke and the crowd cheered.

      He handed the mic back to Hanji. "Alright I've already chosen who is gonna sing." She said smirking. She looked at me and I glared at her. She smiled then looked at the crowd.

     "My good friend Levi you will do the duet with Bright Eyes." She announced. I growled and walked up there. The crowd cheered and Hanji giggled.

    "Okay guys I'm gonna give them a few to choose a song. So please sit tight!" She cheered. I followed the one they called Bright Eyes. We went backstage and Hanji followed. "Levi I'm so glad you showed up!" She said smiling.

      "I needed something to clear my mind." I said looking at her. "How are you feeling Eren?" She said laughing. He set his water down and looked at her. "I haven't sang like that since..never mind" He said frowning.

       "I'm sorry for not introducing myself when I ran into you earlier. My name is Eren Jeager. My stage name is Bright Eyes just for tonight." He said smiling at me. I nodded. "Levi Ackerman nice to meet you Eren and don't worry about earlier." I said and he nodded.

      "Wait you two have already met!?" She asked and we nodded. "That explains why you were late." She said pointing to Eren. He hung his head and nodded. I shook my head and Hanji laughed.

     "Are we gonna find a song or are We gonna sit back here and let them wait." I said pointing out towards the crowd. They both nodded.

Eren Singing, Levi singing, Both singing

I've got a secret
I'm telling everyone
Don't wanna keep it
I wanna play it dumb
I made a promise
I think I'm ready to Break

It's just a question
There's nothing wrong or Right
But your intentions
Could keep you up all night
You play with fire
You need a way to Escape
And when the lights
Go out
Go out
We're just beginning
And all around
Our eyes are looking down
We spin the bottle round
Round and round

Truth!

Last kiss on the tip of your lips
Really his

Talk,Talk!

Was your heart beat- beating

Dare!

Times up!
Are you ready or not?