Chapter 14

Eren's P.O.V.

  I ran as fast as I could just to get that image out of my head. But it just wouldn't leave. He was kissing her. I thought he loved me. I ran into my apartment.

      I can't stay here, no it hurts to much. I run to my bedroom and start to pack my clothes. I finished packing everything within a few hours. Then again I didn't have much to begin with.

     I put my luggage in my car and I walk back in the house. I might as well leave Hanji a note.

Dear Hanji,

  I'm sorry but...I have to go. I can't stay here no longer. What I saw tonight shattered me. I will maybe keep in touch with you. But I guess this is goodbye.

                  Eren.

  I leave it on the counter and shut and lock the door. I get in my car. I guess I could head back to my home town. Since Grisha is in jail I can live in the house.

     I put my trust in someone and they always betray me and leave. I feel the tears start to come back to my eyes. I drive down the same road I did just a few months ago.

      My phone goes off, I look at the contact and it was Hanji. I answered it to tell her goodbye. "Hanji...I just wanted to say goodbye. Every time I trust someone they always hurt me..

"EREN please don't do anything stupid okay please don't. Tell me where you are. You packed all your stuff and left a note!!!" Hanji said crying on the other line. I sighed and fought back the tears.

  "Hanji...you saw didn't you?"

  "Petra kissed Levi! But she had him drugged to where he couldn't move!!" Hanji said. I hear shuffling on the other line then some air. "Eren...are you there?" That voice it was Levi 's.

     "What do you want?" But before I could reply I looked up. In a split second time slowed as the car slammed into me. I hear Levi screaming my name on the other line but I can't move.

    I can only feel pain and my vision is blurry with shattered glass on the ground. I see the flashing lights before everything went black. I felt as if I was floating in a black abyss. I only felt pain and my body hurt everywhere.

  Levi 's P.O.V.

   Me and Hanji ran to Eren's apartment. It was locked and empty. Eren had left a note on the counter. Me and Hanji both read it over and over.

    "Oh no...oh no...no no no!" Hanji yelled slamming the note down. My eyes widened with the act of her behavior. "I can't lose him again. He better not do it! He better not!" Hanji said crying.

     She pulled her phone out and dialed Eren's number. He picked up after a few rings. His voice held hurt. Hanji starts to cry even more. So I take the phone from her. "Eren...are you there?" I say after a few moments.

     I heard Eren speak, "What do you want?" He spoke with hurt in his voice. Before I could reply I heard a loud crash on the other line. "EREN!!" I yelled but the line had been cut.

      Me and Hanji looked at each other in horror. Her phone rang again and I answered it. "Hello?" "Yes hello um is this Hanji?" The person asked. "No this is Levi Ackerman. Has something happened?" I asked. "Yes well we have a person named Eren Jaeger he was in a crash and was brought to our hospital." She said. I felt tears coming to my eyes. "What hospital is he in?" I asked.

    "He's at Sina." With that I hung up. I ran to my car with Hanji behind me. We drove to Sina hospital as quick as possible. People shouted and blew there car horns.

     And with that they got the middle finger. We arrived and ran inside. "Is Eren Jeager here?!" I said. The lady at the reception desk nodded. "And you are...?" She asked politely. I looked at her name tag. Krista is her name. "I'm his boyfriend and she's his best friend." I say.

     She nodded and looked over some papers. "He's in room...21!" She said smiling. We nodded and walked to his room. We opened the door to see Eren asleep with a doctor checking his vitals.

     "You must be Levi and Hanji. I'm nurse Ymir."

    "Nice to meet you."

    "Yes we'll he's very lucky, he was hit by a drunk driver. But the only problem is that the shock has caused him to go into a coma. But he should wake up within a week or so. But he might have amnesia." She said. We both nodded.

     After she left me and Hanji broke down. We both cried our eyes out. We heard the door open and there stood Mikasa. She had tears in her eyes. "Eren...I'm so sorry it wasn't your fault the truth is I forgave you a long time ago. I just thought you were angry with me." Mikasa cried.

     Hanji laid her hand on Mikasa's shoulder. "He never was angry with at the slightest. He's ways loved you Mikasa so there's no reason to blame yourself." Hanji said. Mikasa nodded.

     Later on Mikasa and Hanji went home. They only allowed one person to stay. I sat up for a bit and soon fell into a dreamless sleep.